SolvedAppear Offline

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Appear Offline
Hi, guys!

So... I have a problem. I wanna appear offline while playing lol. Tried the firewall thing and it didn't work. How can I appear offline?
BR server, btw.
Thanks.
Yep. Somehow I manage to do it. I would appreciate if you put this on the post:

It was like this: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client_config_(serve r here)\releases\0.0.0.21\deploy and deleting the address on xmpp_server_url.

But thanks
Quote Originally Posted by nadabem View Post
Yep. Somehow I manage to do it. I would appreciate if you put this on the post:

It was like this: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client_config_(serve r here)\releases\0.0.0.21\deploy and deleting the address on xmpp_server_url.

But thanks
Glad that your problem is solved. If you have a working method other than the one I posted, feel free to share it with the community or leave a reply on the thread that I linked earlier.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?