Posts by Shazak
19 posts total, newest first.
BO1 Wallhackin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - Doesn't seem to work for me. Crashes my game every time I inject. But I am using a less thatn legitimate version of Blops but still.How to make a .dll injectorin Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - Very cool injector. But I have an issue. When I successfully build and run it, I press the "..." to select an .exe and it puts the entire c: drive link in the box (and the label for the current status stays the same). Th[Rel | 1.4.7/1.4.6 | OptiFine] Xenon 4.8.3 [GUI | Sexy Kill Aura | Bypasses]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - You say "mhm, take your time" like he intentionally attempted to upload viruses. Lol.Rullez Injector Simplein Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - OMG, jacked off my injector! Ok, Im publishing Version 2 today!InjeXion - Noobs Love itin Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Lol, jacked my simple injectors, wow, I was just going to post an update today too...Ima do it anyway, competition never hurt anyone, well, mabye a little.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.