Posts by CowboyWoody
30 posts total, newest first.
BOOSTING SERVICESin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Boosting players, leave your rank, rank you want to be, and how much you're offering to get there.
I accept CS GO SKINS/PAYPAL (USD)
Leave your skype as well.Steam Account with CS:GO Rank LEGENDARY EAGLE (Trusted) (No Other Games)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=InSane-Skillz;9387065]i bet that accounts gonna get vac banned lol[/QUOTE]
If a buyer has doubts of this being not VAC Banned, I'll simply show them before the transaction that it is not via Skype with the "ShareSteam Account with CS:GO Rank LEGENDARY EAGLE (Trusted) (No Other Games)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - WTS my steam account with CS:GO with a rank of LEGENDARY EAGLE. Looking to get around $20-30 USD. VIA PAYPAL. This account is not VAC Banned.
When purchasing the account you will get the designated email as well. (Or[WTB] Boost to Novain Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hey, what's your steam? I'll add you and we can settle it.ESPin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Are there any UNDETECTED ESP's or Chams?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.