[WTB] Boost to Nova

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[WTB] Boost to Nova
Currently Silver 4 [LOL, I can't get out of Silver cause retards] I am looking just for Nova Master or Nova 3. Can pay in Skins or PayPal.
Hey, what's your steam? I'll add you and we can settle it.
I don't wanna post my Steam on site, can you PM me and I'll give it to you? I can't PM until 20 posts
I can boost u add me on steam uimitsky95
I can boost ya for a fair price, just add me on skype! slime.boosting1
Add my steam and i will get ya to your rank for skins or Money Steam: nuser122
Still need a booster? master guardian can help u , add me in skype : madpro7 and we can talk
Honestly if you are in silver, you're just terrible.. I've had GO for 5 days and i'm Nova Master..
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?