Posts by shadowswimer
60 posts total, newest first.
AGarioin General Hacking - can anyone make a hack for that browser game its called agar****Hit counterin Cube World Help & Requests - I would like a program that will allow me to set my hit counter to whatever I want without it going down if I were to miss a hit or not hit anything for a while.
thank you.Infinest's Terraria Clientin Terraria Hacks - The TAB key is already set to change map mode in the game...Terraria 1.2 Red's itemsin Terraria Hacks - If you put on a piece of the DEV's items you get some debuffs that will kill you in a matter of seconds...CubeHaxin Cube World Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=alexoox;8641973]I can't find the spirit cube's .[/QUOTE]
First pick the "Current Held" slot, next under "Main ID" click on "Items" then find "Spirit", Next in the "Sub ID" section scroll down to 128-131 and choo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.