Posts by Spilli
9 posts total, newest first.
Does anyone have a working PTC method?in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - Well I was only to find out, it didn't really have much to do with the method itself, only from where the method was been called, after I called the PTC method from inside the DirectX pointers 'present' method it was to Does anyone have a working PTC method?in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - Ok, I've got it working, thanks and much appreciated. :)Does anyone have a working PTC method?in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - Ok, that does work, but I can't get it to work outside the present method, any ideas why?Does anyone have a working PTC method?in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - Thanks both for replying. Wraithkilla, when I use that command it doesn't crash Combat Arms, but it doesn't display the FPS in the corner, also it gets detected after 2-3 mins.Does anyone have a working PTC method?in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - I've been looking for a working PTC method for around 2 days, and I've had no results, I've had points where the PTC method and address don't crash Combat Arms but it doesn't do as requested.
Any information on why th
Showing the 5 most recent posts.