Posts by asdbro2
9 posts total, newest first.
Urgent!in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - And what value to look for?? and how do you know what it is and should be run through ollydbg crossfire can not help muchUrgent!in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - And as these to find where to get the value as a human so I do not know :(
I ponel that I need to find tezhe (Example 0x2415) at his Russian cf and replace the ones that I have and will work?? Or am I wrong again?Urgent!in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - JusCaus How do you find so?? I want to do on Russian crossfire please help and better obesniteUrgent!in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - H4CK3R987 use icq ??? or skype ??? me icq:552047830 and skype: pro_game3 help ! ollydbg i noob :(Fast Help !!!!!in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - Hi all could not give a source for readers Cs 1.6 is desirable for Visual C + + 2010 Thank you very much!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.