Posts by Ext3ndedBurs
7 posts total, newest first.
Radar & Trigger - Self modifying - External 1.2in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Is there any way to bind it to Mouse4 or Mouse5 ?
I am referring to the extra buttons on some mouses on the sideFree Spawning Servicein DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Hi there. Id like to use your service :) add me in skype : weemanrulez
I'd rather not post ign and servername in here :DJet Speed controlin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Hey Guys :)
I and I think many other people would like to get an updated version of the Jet Speed control Cheat/Hack.
It was very useful and I already read that a guy wanted to release one but this one wouldnt workPrivate Jet Hackin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - aah :D that would explain much :) Thanks for thisPrivate Jet Hackin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=asilas12;6095404]I can better manage my speed myself over this hack D:[/QUOTE]
Its good for me while going down in a loop :D i always get down to like 300-280
Edit : just use Afterburner while going up :) lets m
Showing the 5 most recent posts.