Posts by Vellocity
18 posts total, newest first.
A suggestion for Smokers.in General - [QUOTE=EuroPeen;8949324]2) You learn how to roll bitch.[/QUOTE]
Omf i can't even..1.5 Compatible?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - To clear things up, I know the patched versions of Steam MW3 still work on on alterIWnet
What I was asking is if the newer 1.5 Hacks for Steam will be compatible for AlterIWnet version 1.41.5 Compatible?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - Are the newer 1.5 Hacks for Steam also compatible with the AlterIWNet 1.4 version? I know that all the 1.4 Hacks that are patched for steam still work for IW5 but are the 1.5 hacks working for AlterIWnet? I'm just wonder(pc) Hosting Physic's "N" Flex Beta :) for zombiesin Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks - Are you Five years old? You dont have to type the same thing over and over again
Also its not proof if its not your videoSelling Captain 4 in Combat arms!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I know I dont have the high of a post count but I just wanted to vouch for him, Its a legit account
(He has no life lol) Jk
Showing the 5 most recent posts.