Posts by Hematite
9 posts total, newest first.
Dual Clientin Dragon Nest Discussions - [QUOTE=hitman265;4934747]
Oh. You going to upload your file then?
I kinda trust you more than him.
No offense him.[/QUOTE]
I can do that.
Scans if they're needed.
VirScan (http://r.virscan.org/db07ccef5d7c83Dual Clientin Dragon Nest Discussions - [QUOTE=hitman265;4934721]
oh are you also this person? Touche Hematite[/QUOTE]
No, we are not the same personDual Clientin Dragon Nest Discussions - [QUOTE=hitman265;4934703]
I gotten process hacker 2.14.
Hematite WHAT UR VERSION?[/QUOTE]
1.11 I've had it for at least a year probably.
Edit: Touche Thanks for uploading that. Saves me the trouble of finding where IDual Clientin Dragon Nest Discussions - [QUOTE=nocturnalg;4934653]I am sorry I am having trouble with my multi-client release. But it 100% works for me so I'm working with the community to figure out why it isn't working for others. Worse comes to worse, I canDual Clientin Dragon Nest Discussions - [QUOTE=chip99;4934168]i tried it with dn sea first it seemed to work but after 5 mins one of the game windows got a weird error. some letters you cant read..[/QUOTE]
Not sure how different SEA is from NA for this. Haven
Showing the 5 most recent posts.