Posts by dsds1
63 posts total, newest first.
Help with text codein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - There is many ways to make welcome text, the easiest is
self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("Welcome, self.name");
:DHello, so anyone knows full list of button commands?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - [QUOTE=KickerOfAsses;5609362]There are others that won't show up in a default config file, as well. Commands that are unbound by default are great for squeezing into mods that are already using all the actionslots. You cHello, so anyone knows full list of button commands?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Hello, I have problem
I found this function
self notifyOnPlayerCommand("n", "+actionslot 1");
but I want key commands other than this like left or right :)Wipe Out MoDin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - good work master :)
I didn't tried this but I read little of your codes so I've asked
why did you added UFO in deathrum XD?HELP!!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - [quote=dominator012;5268188]Hi im looking for the newest mw2 liberation that is not detected and won't get me banned. Please DO NOT SAY "go search" as I don't even know the newest version vac undetected and won't get me
Showing the 5 most recent posts.