HELP!!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
HELP!!
Hi im looking for the newest mw2 liberation that is not detected and won't get me banned. Please DO NOT SAY "go search" as I don't even know the newest version vac undetected and won't get me banned on my new account.


Thanks in advance and also, (as I am new to this whole modding thing) is there a way to host in a private match (1v1) and u have the mod hacks while the other person doesn't know?.

Yet again thanks in advance.
All versions are detected if you are lucky/unlucky. I use 1.4 and have used that and lower versions for more than a year without getting banned. But i have a lot of friends who have got banned.

You can use Liberation in PM's without getting banned if you disable VAC. But the program will promote itself in the chat unless you buy it. So the other player will be able to see that you hack.

If you don't wanna get banned just don't hack...
Quote Originally Posted by dominator012 View Post
Hi im looking for the newest mw2 liberation that is not detected and won't get me banned. Please DO NOT SAY "go search" as I don't even know the newest version vac undetected and won't get me banned on my new account.


Thanks in advance and also, (as I am new to this whole modding thing) is there a way to host in a private match (1v1) and u have the mod hacks while the other person doesn't know?.

Yet again thanks in advance.
this mod is in top
and WRONG section
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us