Posts by ninjaofmadness
6 posts total, newest first.
Fenix V1.0in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Sorry about that last post.. It was my fault - my AntiVirus was still enabled even though it was completely exited. I got your injector to work, in which I used this DLL. It successfully injected and closed the injector.Fenix Injector PerX.in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=--Fenix--;9183886]Your antivirus is blocking/bish[/QUOTE]
I have Comodo Anti-Virus (which is closed completely), and my windows security is disabled. :/
And lol at / bish.
EDIT: My anti-virus was enabled even thFenix V1.0in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Your (/forum/292-combat-arms-spammers-injectors-multi-tools/756095-fenix-injector-perx.html#post9040837) Injector does not work on Windows 8. View your thread for my comment.Fenix Injector PerX.in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=Selectum;9182586]When i extract here, no files come up
Edit: then it says windows cannot access this file ...[/QUOTE]
Same here. When extracting to a folder, the .exe disappears. Then, when I extract it a second Fenix V1.0in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - I'm going to wait for your injector to be approved.. Looks like its the only one Windows 8 compatible! I'll post a review after!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.