Fenix V1.0

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Fenix V1.0
Fenix V1.0 [MP].

My First Hack for COD

Use This Injector : Fenix Injector PerX

Features:


 
Memory
Player WallHack
Item WallHack
Plane WallHack
Cars WallHack
General WallHack
No Recoil


 
ESPs
ESP Names
ESPLines
ESPBoxes
ESPDistances



SCREEN SHOTS.









Packed Pe Compact.

Virus Scan.

Scan Virus Total.

Scan Jotti.

@Fix2
@we11ligton
@luizimloko
@gellin
@Hans
@ChaosMagician
@Solify
@NOOB
@Coder.DiasII
@Fleep
@King-OrgX
@Pinki
Others.
Fenix V1.0_mpgh.net.rar20 KB · 1,399 downloads 1/55 malicious
//Approved
great hack felix
Quote Originally Posted by Megasanderown View Post
Hey dude! is there an bindkey to open the menu? or did it open by itself?
Try shift+insert key
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post


Try shift+insert key
thnx bro! i'm test it right now!


*edit Doenst Work!!
I'm going to wait for your injector to be approved.. Looks like its the only one Windows 8 compatible! I'll post a review after!
Your (/forum/292-combat-arms-spammers-injectors-multi-tools/756095-fenix-injector-perx.html#post9040837) Injector does not work on Windows 8. View your thread for my comment.
Quote Originally Posted by ninjaofmadness View Post
Your (/forum/292-combat-arms-spammers-injectors-multi-tools/756095-fenix-injector-perx.html#post9040837) Injector does not work on Windows 8. View your thread for my comment.
injector does it matter what game you use to inject the important is dll
Quote Originally Posted by ninjaofmadness View Post
Your (/forum/292-combat-arms-spammers-injectors-multi-tools/756095-fenix-injector-perx.html#post9040837) Injector does not work on Windows 8. View your thread for my comment.
I use Windows 8

Sorry about that last post.. It was my fault - my AntiVirus was still enabled even though it was completely exited. I got your injector to work, in which I used this DLL. It successfully injected and closed the injector.
As I tab into the game and join a server, there is no difference. I tried Insert, Shift-Insert, Alt-Insert, Cntrl-Insert, etc.
Maybe its due to my game being a Steam-version?
Edit: I know it's not due to it being Steam-Version (I got it to run without steam).

Which button(s) do I press to open the menu?!

Edit number two: ALRIGHT!! Got it to work!
FOR EVERYONE WHO CANT GET IT TO WORK, but injected it - You NEED to change SOMETHING in your graphics-section, and apply it (and change it back after) - then the menu will show up. OR you can type "vid_restart" in console!!!

-Disabling hacks DOESNT disable it.
-Friendlies register as enemies on all ESP Options (Occasionally)
-Search and Destroy shows spectating-players names above their head as Enemies.
-Wallhack doesn't show through ALL walls..

-The hack is alright for Wallhack, but everything else is buggy.
Quote Originally Posted by ninjaofmadness View Post
Sorry about that last post.. It was my fault - my AntiVirus was still enabled even though it was completely exited. I got your injector to work, in which I used this DLL. It successfully injected and closed the injector.
As I tab into the game and join a server, there is no difference. I tried Insert, Shift-Insert, Alt-Insert, Cntrl-Insert, etc.
Maybe its due to my game being a Steam-version?
Edit: I know it's not due to it being Steam-Version (I got it to run without steam).

Which button(s) do I press to open the menu?!

Edit number two: ALRIGHT!! Got it to work!
FOR EVERYONE WHO CANT GET IT TO WORK, but injected it - You NEED to change SOMETHING in your graphics-section, and apply it (and change it back after) - then the menu will show up. OR you can type "vid_restart" in console!!!

-Disabling hacks DOESNT disable it.
-Friendlies register as enemies on all ESP Options (Occasionally)
-Search and Destroy shows spectating-players names above their head as Enemies.
-Wallhack doesn't show through ALL walls..

-The hack is alright for Wallhack, but everything else is buggy.
Next version I Repair
Quote Originally Posted by Megasanderown View Post
i used the injector said; injected succesfully but the menu didnt open.. and yes i have DirectX and no i doenst have C++ 2008 because is doesnt need that!XD [p.s. other hack work fine!]
try this injector this is i use....gn-injector run first as admin......fenix dll is auto show the menu in game to hide the menu click insert key
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

try this injector this is i use....gn-injector run first as admin......fenix dll is auto show the menu in game to hide the menu click insert key
okay i will try!
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?