Posts by jinth
15 posts total, newest first.
BC2 Framework....in Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - what do I rename the dll to?Notshrooms esp masskill hackin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - How to use?>Top Gear< TMP + Itechin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - I haven't played brink on multiplayer yet, just got it 2 days ago.
I played some of the campaign but stopped because for some reason its laggy.
I just play the challenges because it doesnt lag. The first challenge and to>Top Gear< TMP + Itechin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - The only thing I like about black ops is zombies.
Multiplayer gets quite boring because mostly all you do is just run around with a gun and shoot people with no objective.>Top Gear< TMP + Itechin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Killzone is fun but takes too many bullets too kill >.<
Showing the 5 most recent posts.