Posts by gameyoda
8 posts total, newest first.
Abcin Programming - If you know a better language can you post it? I am just started and c++ is for advanced ppl in programming.Abcin Programming - I dont know, but I found a toturial for it. I have the file on my harddisk, but the program I downloaded to make it possible to write in ABC language does not work so I have to search for a new 1. If you give me your e-mAbcin Programming - hi,
does anybody have something for me that will help me understand the ABC language? I just started programming and I use the ABC language. PLZ. help me.:confused:What would you look for in a game hacking tool kit?in General Game Hacking - Easy to use and alot of options is already said, just like a clean interface. Also handy is if you can use more program languages in the program. Another thing is if there are lessons or some included into the help.C++ Links of Interestin C++/C Programming - Hi,
Is there also a very simple program for hacking games? I ask this, because I'm finding these programs 2 hard to use.:confused:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.