Posts by pointph
29 posts total, newest first.
RC TIPin Dragon Nest Discussions - Lol its not going to work at all even u do that or ur didn't its depend on RNG after all......... i tried it before, 2 hours spamming tp and got 3 rc only i suggest the Old farm n dfb were u kill the mini-boss and get thBest way to earn gold?in Dragon Nest Discussions - tnx but dont need. :) Khen hack give me already what i Wanted.Best way to earn gold?in Dragon Nest Discussions - [QUOTE=dnestbank;7249781]then "save" them for free you hero-wannabe retard.
and let's just say your right, let's pretend i'm a leecher. That doesn't make you in any way a level above me, 'cause the truth is your kind isHidden Potentials Cheats (copy or edit pots)in Dragon Nest Help - stop begging ZzzzzWest ancientin Dragon Nest Help - [QUOTE=dnestbank;7036308]Why not farm at DFB? Though I noticed recently that it doesn't spawn any RCs anymore. Is it just me or am i just unlucky?
Good thing I don't need to farm though, I was able to stock a lot of ge
Showing the 5 most recent posts.