Posts by adry1style
9 posts total, newest first.
SiroSix's Dinar Bot V1.5 10k/h 3/12/10in WarRock - International Hacks - Great tool! Congratulations.
But I have a problem. I started the Dinar bot and this ran correctly. But when the hack is working more than 10-20 min aprox. then I have a problem and says me: "Connection terminated from se**NEW** WarRock NoMenu //UNLIMITED AMMO**GLASSWALLS***ETC!!//in WarRock - International Hacks - Congratulations, nice hack!
But I have a question. I play in laptop and this doesn't have Numpad :S there are any key for laptop to use the hack?
Thanks!SprayDose Deluxe D3D [28/11/2010]in WarRock - International Hacks - Thanks for reply. Im using Windows Vista with .NET Framework 4 and I have download the last DirectX drivers.
I have tried to download "MPGH WarRock injector" but my Antivirus block the download cause thi says that foundSprayDose Deluxe D3D [28/11/2010]in WarRock - International Hacks - Matrix Hi again, this hack does not work for me. Please I need help, do not know why but the hack is injected properly, but when I'm in loading windows or in the account windows, then Warrock Crash :S
I run as Admin. :sI have the same problem with all Hacks!in WarRock Discussions - Thanks for the info! I wait for ur hack :) Thanks
Showing the 5 most recent posts.