Posts by Jessup660
17 posts total, newest first.
Simple Chams 1.2v D/C Answerin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Alright guys. If there are no other options. Run the hack in administraitor mode! Then it should work.Working Speed Hack (26/11/09)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Nice find, but since SimpleChams already has a speed hack built in I'll just stick to it. ^.^NEW CODERin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Well, I voted against this because currently we have noone else that shows proof of acually being a coder. If someone that brought solid proof that he or she can code, and is dedicaited to doing it. Then yes mabye it wouwtf one gernade...in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Acually I love how they only have 1 grenade now. Now I dont have to worry about a second one being thrown at me. =)Just Wait Patiently..plzin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I agree with you Jusso. People just need to have patience. My title may be "Choob" but I dont look at myself that way, hopefully others do too.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.