Working Speed Hack (26/11/09)
Introduction:
This is one of the few working speed hacks for Combat Arms. I provide a set of instructions, tips, and updates.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Software:
~Speed Gear Download (Speed Gear lets you customize the speed of a program)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Usage:
1~ Play 3 games in Combat Arms
2~ Open Speed Gear and set your speed(I wouldn't recommend exceeding 1.918x for the possibility of Combat Arms crashing)
3~ Click "Apply" to apply your speed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extra Info:

Virus Scan:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank Me If This Helped....
This is one of the few working speed hacks for Combat Arms. I provide a set of instructions, tips, and updates.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Software:
~Speed Gear Download (Speed Gear lets you customize the speed of a program)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Usage:
1~ Play 3 games in Combat Arms
2~ Open Speed Gear and set your speed(I wouldn't recommend exceeding 1.918x for the possibility of Combat Arms crashing)
3~ Click "Apply" to apply your speed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extra Info:

Virus Scan:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank Me If This Helped....


