PostWorking Speed Hack (26/11/09)

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
guess what it dosent work on combat arms since new patch so it FAILS!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by chopstick88 View Post
hack speed are only for sad noobs
I posted this to help other users.

Quote Originally Posted by loco_09 View Post
I ALREADY KNEW THIS SPEED GEAR SO EASY BUT ITS A FREE TRIAL SO IT WILL EXPIRE AND I KNOW HOW TO GET UNLIMINTADED TRIALS OF IT LOL
So do I. I didn't add that segment because I cannot or will not bring up illegal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by cyperex View Post
Jesus fck, how many speed gear posts does the world need... 1st u need a bypass, 2nd even if u play 200 games after using speed gear it GETS detected within 5-10 minutes... have fun for that long, nd 3rd its soo laggy that ull get killed b4 u even shoot a bullet which is sad cuz ur hacking and ur gettin pwned up the ass...
I have been absent from the forum for quite some time. I am sorry if this has been posted before.

Quote Originally Posted by finalfates22 View Post
guess what it dosent work on combat arms since new patch so it FAILS!!!!!!!!!
It works fine. Tested by the date. Look at the threads name.

Quote Originally Posted by maser99911 View Post
If ur computer sucks it lags.
I run Dual Core. I wouldn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by mexicano007 View Post
THIS DUDE IS TAKING BOUT ME LEECHIN G U GOT THIS FROM ****************

U SHUD GET BANNED AND STAY THERE
I did not leech from this website. The website probably leeched from another website. I did get this from another website but I don't see whats aggravating about contributing to Mpgh?
Quote Originally Posted by chopstick88 View Post
hack speed are only for sad noobs
hey u bloody twit if speed hax are for noobs than why u lookin up on this bloody subject hell why are u on a hack website. IF U THINK HAX R FOR NOOBS THEN DONT COME TO A DAM HACK WEBSITE
we dont need anymore speed gear downloads bro,


btw i like the date u put on this...
Quote Originally Posted by mexicano007 View Post
THIS DUDE IS TAKING BOUT ME LEECHIN G U GOT THIS FROM COMBATHACKER.COM

U SHUD GET BANNED AND STAY THERE
ha[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]hahahaha
nvm, good hack but u didnt post a bypass
Quote Originally Posted by zoron123 View Post
nvm, good hack but u didnt post a bypass
It doesn't need a bypass....Use the speed I recommended and only turn it on after playing three games. It will not get detected....

And yes this still works....
awomness thanks i shall own.., does this still work
Has anyone figured out how to successfully fly with this?

(*Wrong thread sorry*)
Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac1994 View Post
How would you get a working bypass?
U DONT FOR ME ALL I AHVE TO DO IS PLAY 2-4 FULL GAMES AND THEN COMBAT ARMS DOESNT DETECT IT
Quote Originally Posted by loco_09 View Post
U DONT FOR ME ALL I AHVE TO DO IS PLAY 2-4 FULL GAMES AND THEN COMBAT ARMS DOESNT DETECT IT
I wasn't sure if this had a built in bypass or not. Its just a precaution...

Edit: OOPS wrong thread....this isn't my fly hack thread.
hey it says i gat to register 4 it and then pay wtf
well im happy it works for you guys but ill stick with the regular hacks because speedgear makes my 1 gig a second LAN lag and still doesnt boost my speed higher than sprinting...
RwKieth I know what you are trying to do, stop advertising your other thread...
Secondly, It has a 5 game rule and you dont need to register buy it, theres a way to set the trial limit back. Its a shady way I wont say how but i will say this... Google is the way to go.
Ah, Dark spell mah name right in your sig?
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?