Posts by thefailure97
285 posts total, newest first.
[MPGH]Vehrdyn is now [Banned]Vehrdyn....in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Sercured;7161278]what is post ban ?[/QUOTE]
They ban you cause once you reach a post countServer Maintenance - 12th Dec.; 7:00 AM - 12:30 PM (GMT+8)in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=yulu;7100469]If I get caught using hack /omg , there is the possibility of my IP being banned /scared or just my account is banned ??? /oops[/QUOTE]
Both. //too shortThe BP Bug :Din Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - If you get 0 bp, your timing is a bit off. I haven't really found out a specific timing, but 4 seconds gave me the most success.Account To Sellin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=tiffanyuri;7100497]I've seen 1st Lieutenent w/ reasonable mastery & 200k+ BP in-shop for approximately RM 120. :hidesmile:
RM 100 for a Black AWP for 30 days + Rank, KD & Weapon Mastery is totally not worth it. AAbout Gs to Bp weapon hackin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - If you can find the double barrel inside the totalitem.bsv, then yes.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.