Posts by Purell
4 posts total, newest first.
Selling major 1 with a couple of permsin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=~Stephen;5191723]Do you have any 200% bonus passes?[/QUOTE]
I currently have 9 or less.
I do believe I have about 200+ of 40% exp bonus.Selling major 1 with a couple of permsin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Alright well, I haven't logged on combat arms for about a month. I recently posted a while ago, of me asking how much would my account go for. I wasn't so satisfied about the prices I would end up getting, but I do need Question about sellingin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Heath Ledger;5003197]Purell
That account is worth more than $200 but people in MPGH don't offer that kind of price.
Rank = $25
3 Perm = $75
Perm Viper = $50
250k gp = $50
Others = $10
Total = $210
In MPGHQuestion about sellingin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - If I was to sell a my account with a couple of perm items how much would it go for?
Rank: Major 1
G36E valk LE perm
L85A1 MOD LE perm
Viper Perm
m416 perm
tpg-1 master 300 days
250k gp
CBL clean
What can
Showing the 4 most recent posts.