Posts by wavee
36 posts total, newest first.
$15 TFT MACRO 100% AUTOPILOT (GET FREE SKINS + EVENTPASS TOKENS)in League of Legends Marketplace - Bump. I am not so sure why I can't access my IM. Anyway PM me for the time being.
** READ - UPDATE:
An user has informed me about a potential ban-wave that can happen in the future. Riot is still in the make of this pr$15 TFT MACRO 100% AUTOPILOT (GET FREE SKINS + EVENTPASS TOKENS)in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Vallas;15096416]How many tokens can I earn per day now on the space groove event? I know that Riot nerfs it sometimes etc.[/QUOTE]
Riot has indeed nerfed it, but I still managed to hit 400 and heard a customer hit$15 TFT MACRO 100% AUTOPILOT (GET FREE SKINS + EVENTPASS TOKENS)in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=joeltehhy;15095573]Im interested! how do pay?[/QUOTE]
For everyone that is interested and haven't added me yet; add me on IM.
Also I do not accept PayPal from fresh/new members. So only Crypto!$15 TFT MACRO 100% AUTOPILOT (GET FREE SKINS + EVENTPASS TOKENS)in League of Legends Marketplace - Bump bump bump. Hit me up. Everyone accepted. I am currently busy with my internship, so might take some time to get accepted, etc. But I am deff here!$15 TFT MACRO 100% AUTOPILOT (GET FREE SKINS + EVENTPASS TOKENS)in League of Legends Marketplace - Bump bump. Get your farmer today!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.