Posts by xEvanLewisx
20 posts total, newest first.
Looking for Hackers.in WarZ Discussion - Hey everyone, I know that there are other posts out there with people looking for hackers because they want this or that. But I have been in all of them and we have gotten nothing done, no one is ever on and no one ever hacking looting groupin WarZ Discussion - [QUOTE=iosif101;7845116]hello i am just wondering if any one wants to come loot stuff and kill people and all that shit ummm just put ya skype or steam down ther i will add you and we will own like a boss C:
thanks[/Q[GMS 1.06.00] Cannoneer Barrel Full Map Attackin MapleStory Mods and WZ Modding - I've got a question. Since you are able to make this attack hit the entire map. Would one be able to make other attacks like "avenger" for the hermit do similar?Video Bypassin Combat Arms Mod Help - I know that i dont have many posts or whatever but ill make one. Ill pm you when i finish:POne last thing for this I promise!:)in Combat Arms Mod Help - When i try to use my Chams mod, and my rate of fire mod together they dont work i just go in game and neither of them are there
what would i do?
I did make the rate of fire mod TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez and i used .rez's "re
Showing the 5 most recent posts.