Posts by Vlad D Hellsing
6 posts total, newest first.
rPE (Packet Editor)in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=chip99;5033369]and i doubt that someone here can do this. since it requires real programing skills.[/QUOTE]
GK? lol
Sometimes I wish I took programming instead of Network Administration... XDWorking WPE for DNSEAin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - Packet size? I wanna see if I can try and do some Skill Level packets for the game.rPE (Packet Editor)in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - Do you guys know how we can use rpe to rig stats, skill levels, hp/mp, etc.?
Because if someone can tell me how to record packets for those, I'll help on capping and testing it out.Working WPE for DNSEAin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - Do you need to run Proxycap on it as well if you're using it with VMware?
Also, if you are, are we gonna be using Sock5 like in DFO?
I was trying a wpe also, but can't figure when to record packets... Is it at the .NET/Pascal/Delphi Coders Interested in Hacking the gamein Dragon Nest Discussions - I don't think WPE will be detectable, if you use it with a Proxy you should be safe, Hackshield can't detect it either as far as my experience. Also, wpe works on the client side anyways right?
It's not really a matte
Showing the 5 most recent posts.