Posts by Agrias34
6 posts total, newest first.
How to get 300/400/500 Hit Combo easily.in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - Just get the title achievement, Almost won the Lotto. Best there is, 25 physical and 25 magical damage, 500 heatlh, 300 mana.
Only way I'd want to try to get other achievements are for the title appearance, but Superb Skill Knee Jerkin Dragon Nest Help - This for NA? If it is, it's garbage. It's just the sorc skill that lets you kick them back when they are stunned. Sorc's never stun, sorc's if they are smart, will not even pick up this skill as it saves them more poiEnhancement Hackin Dragon Nest Discussions - Ya there are apparently hundreds posting on the official Dragon Nest forums right now about this hacker named Zhenreya hacking and blah blah blah. And it basically attracted all these people to the small village of IronEnhancement Hackin Dragon Nest Discussions - kewlhotrod
I see your birdy up there for 450g :P
**************************************
And then he bought it lol.Enhancement Hackin Dragon Nest Discussions - AdamArclight,
Yes this hacker or whatever he is just gave me 111k gold. I'm rich as hell now and I couldn't be happier, but I just would love to know how. Everyone claims there are no gold hacks or what not. I do be
Showing the 5 most recent posts.