Posts by Cyberdyne
244 posts total, newest first.
War Thunder Accountin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Arc123;9331086]Can you pm me your skype id much rather screen share but if you can not go on skype i will post screenshots[/QUOTE]
I've PM'd you my Skype. :)War Thunder Accountin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Arc123;9330438]I have a account with enough rp probally to get that. but it has jets for germany and britain. I also have friended some of the top clans leaders you could say its me and get into the top clans:P[/QWar Thunder Accountin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Looking to purchase a War Thunder account.
Must have the F80 Shooting Star.
Budget: $50-75Blacknix RAT v1.5| $20 - Lifetime support & updates | Instant Purchase | New Ownerin General Hacking - [QUOTE=lordix11;6690862]I bought it but the link does not work could u give it to me please?[/QUOTE]
PMed you.
If you need support, contact me.Blacknix RAT v1.5| $20 - Lifetime support & updates | Instant Purchase | New Ownerin General Hacking - BlackNix RAT v1.5
http://nsa30.casimages.com/img/2012/08/30/120830123206806998.png
http://i.imgur.com/cS08Q.png
http://i.imgur.com/a7u22.png
http://gyazo.com/dde9d151476d7f7b133a6565f21b8d35.png?1348356367
Showing the 5 most recent posts.