Posts by egg911
5 posts total, newest first.
PokeMMO-Levelbot (Alpha)in Other MMORPG Hacks - It still won't work right and idk what to do. I have the default keys, I'm standing where I'm supposed to, and I have my pokemon set and all that. It fishes and then gets into the fight, but then it never selects the figPokeMMO-Levelbot (Alpha)in Other MMORPG Hacks - I can't get this to work, I could never get any of these macros to work. I have Key A as Z and Key B as X. I can get the fishing part to work but the attacking doesn't and going to heal and so on and so forth. Could my rAny experienced dupers?in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - This Trade method sounds unbelievable, but the usual method of duping isn't all that hard. If I'm lucky I can do it like 3/7 attempts. 20 minutes at the most on an off day.Too Many Items [1.1]in Minecraft Mods - I'm pretty sure it works on multiplayer if you're an OP though.Multi Client for DUMMIESin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - Since you can now launch dn without going through the website, do you still have to login at the website?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.