Posts by Domaik
9 posts total, newest first.
[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.0in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I'm telling you that this is what I do and ti doesn't work =_= is it because I'm trying it on EU version...I said it before...[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.0in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=juicebox92;5644253]Some codes don't work. but here's some usefull ones
if keyDown_Press(0x61)~=0 then
cmd("cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999")
end
if keyDown_Press(0x48)~=0 then
cmd("cc_fill_all_items")[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.0in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=juicebox92;5644223]Console is not suppose to show up.
if keyDown_Press()~=0 then this you always need. in prentecies put the number for the key you want to use
List of Virtual Key Codes (http://www.kbdedit.com/[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.0in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Nico;5643453]
Which injector and did you start it as admin?[/QUOTE]
first, I'm in EU version and I used:
PerX, Sinject, Vinject and yes I ran all as admin...who doesn't know that lol
I don't get any co[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.0in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I'm guessing it doesn't work for VIndi EU...I've tried with different injectors and console never appeared...and evidently it did nothing.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.