ExclamationOutdated[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.0

Posts 1–15 of 133 · Page 1 of 9
[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.0
[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.0


Summary:
VSLE Is a Lua implementation inside of Vindictus that allows users to run scripts which perform console commands, set CVars and be free to customize the game to their liking.

Features:
  1. Run console commands on the game
  2. Force the setting of a ConVar
  3. Get the value of any ConVar
  4. And detect which keys are being pressed
  5. More to come!


API Reference:
Code:
print(str msg) --Prints a string into the stdout handle, which is typically the built in console.
cmd(str cmd)  --Executes a console command on the game engine
wait(int ms)  --Waits for a specified number of miliseconds; useful for accurate attack command sequences
keyDown(int keycode)  --Checks if a specific key is currently being held.  (Wrapper around GetAsyncKeyState)
keyDown_Press(int keycode)  --Checks if a specific key is currently being pressed.  (Wrapper around GetAsyncKeyState&1)
getCVar(str cvarname)  --Gets the string value of a specified console variable
setCVar(str cvarname, str value)  --Sets a console variable to a certain value regardless of replication or other flags


Examples:

print("hello world")
cmd("sv_gravity 0") --turn off gravity
wait(100)  --Waits for 100miliseconds, or 1/10th of a second

--Checks if a key is pressed and changes the difficulty
if keyDown_Press(0xC0)~=0 then
   print("difficulty modified!")
   cmd("current_combat_difficulty 1")
end

-Checks if F10 is pressed, and turns on a speedhack if it is
if keyDown_Press(0x79)~=0 then  --F10
	if getCVar("host_timescale")=="1" then
		setCVar("host_timescale","3")
	else
		setCVar("host_timescale","1")
	end
end

How to use?:
  1. Unzip the archive to the folder with your injector
  2. Modify the auto.lua script to your liking
  3. Check console for lua errors if you're script isn't working
  4. Have fun scripting!


Readme:
The current version of VLSE only runs a single script auto.lua every 20ms, in the future I will implement threaded support for multiple scripts.
If you have any additional questions, or feel I didn't provide enough information on a topic please post about it.

I will be providing a few short scripts that I use as examples of what is possible.

Helpful Links:
Keyboard KeyCodes: List of Virtual Key Codes
Lua Tutorial Directory: lua-users wiki: Tutorial Directory

Todo:
  • Scriptable message loop for external bots, etc.
  • More engine interface
  • Multithreaded scripts which are run by using the console.




Virus total scan:VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Another scan of just the DLL:VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
VSLE.zip214 KB · 527 downloads 1/42 malicious
The script I use for Fiona:

Save it in your auto.lua

Code:
--Nowayz(HaloShadoW)'s   Fiona Lua Script

--Spam the hammer finish attack with perfect wait time
if keyDown(0x47)~=0 then  -- G
	cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence battle_hammer_attack_strong_04_finish_d")
	wait(370)
end

--Wait for ; to be pressed and repair all my items
if keyDown_Press(0xBA)~=0 then -- ; Key
	cmd("campfire_repair")
end

--Fill all quickbar items with ' or F key (This means infinite spears)
if (keyDown_Press(0xDE)~=0)or(keyDown_Press(0x46)~=0) then -- ' or F key
	cmd("cc_fill_all_items")
end

--Use heavystander infinitely while holding Q
if keyDown(0x51)~=0 then  -- Q
	cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence heavystander_during")
end

--Wait for F10 to be pressed and enable/disable speedhacks
if keyDown_Press(0x79)~=0 then  --F10
	if getCVar("host_timescale")=="1" then
		setCVar("host_timescale","3")
	else
		setCVar("host_timescale","1")
	end
end
Picture:


Virscans:
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...0d8-1325975069
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...c7224ecbd36709
This looks interesting
is this like a console?
It is very similar, and also includes a console.
This will empower you to make scripts that can do whatever you like.
all we want to know is if this shit can run console commands and work like a console
Quote Originally Posted by italyLoLLeR View Post
all we want to know is if this shit can run console commands and work like a console
Pretty much, I can even make it work identically to the other consoles, I just need more time.
intresting, i know how to script but i never thought of doing this lol. good work
Need two virusscans to approve.
So yea, approved.

You got MSN, Skype or Steam?
I have all 3 but I use MSN and Steam mostly, I'll pm you details.
Ahg, I don't have enough posts, hold on I'll post some bullshit then PM you.
So basically you can make a bot with this?

nvm i figured it out (was too lazy to read lawl)

EDIT: can you pixel check with it?
Posts 1–15 of 133 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us