ExclamationOutdated[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.0

Posts 121–133 of 133 · Page 9 of 9
setCVar(str cvarname, str value) --Sets a console variable to a certain value regardless of replication or other flags
Hasn't anyone asked about this yet? What does this mean?
Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
Hasn't anyone asked about this yet? What does this mean?
You can set vars to values.
Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
Hasn't anyone asked about this yet? What does this mean?
example
setCVar(sv_cheats, 1)


Just a guess..
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post


example
setCVar(sv_cheats, 1)


Just a guess..
setCVar accepts strings so you have to use quotes around the arguments, but yes otherwise that's right
code conversion
Hey guys, when I get a chance Ill try this myself affter school,, but does anyone know how to alter PieBinds 2.1 source for this? I want to use labrinth but it only works w/ 2.1 which you neee a cconsole for.
Is this correct, or at least on the right track because none of the commands are working. i know OHK and GOD doesnt.


Edit that attachment doesnt need approved, i thought i canceled that upload, sorry. its the same thing as that picture
luascrip.PNG35 KB · 15 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by BledByNature View Post
Is this correct, or at least on the right track because none of the commands are working. i know OHK and GOD doesnt.


Edit that attachment doesnt need approved, i thought i canceled that upload, sorry. its the same thing as that picture
yes it is correct, just remove the green lines.
I fixed problem, I just need to figure out how to edit my original post...
Just wait until he uploads the fixed version
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Just wait until he uploads the fixed version
Alright xD thanks!
Sweet, there's a bunch of commands that I want to test out that are flagged with FCVAR_CHEAT.
Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
Sweet, there's a bunch of commands that I want to test out that are flagged with FCVAR_CHEAT.
Use the new version I released.
Would somebody please lock this topic? @Nico @Paladin
Quote Originally Posted by Nowayz View Post
Use the new version I released.
Would somebody please lock this topic? @Nico @Paladin
Sure .
Posts 121–133 of 133 · Page 9 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us