ExclamationOutdated[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.0

Posts 106–120 of 133 · Page 8 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by h3llfir3 View Post
Monkeyman, If I use your commands and use dark knight, will I be able to level up my dk using these?
no.

messagetooshort
Quote Originally Posted by Metalozed View Post
no.

messagetooshort
is anyway i would be able to?
Quote Originally Posted by h3llfir3 View Post
is anyway i would be able to?
0x90

(Programmers get this)
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


Which injector and did you start it as admin?
first, I'm in EU version and I used:

PerX, Sinject, Vinject and yes I ran all as admin...who doesn't know that lol

I don't get any console showing and the binds don't work...

Is the changemap_to_current_random_sector working???
Quote Originally Posted by Domaik View Post
first, I'm in EU version and I used:

PerX, Sinject, Vinject and yes I ran all as admin...who doesn't know that lol

I don't get any console showing and the binds don't work...

Is the changemap_to_current_random_sector working???

Console is not suppose to show up.

Code:
if keyDown_Press()~=0 then
this you always need. in prentecies put the number for the key you want to use
List of Virtual Key Codes
Code:
cmd(" blah blah blah")
instead of blah blah blah put console command. god/ohk doesn't seem to work. and don't forget to put "end" at the end

example:
Code:
if keyDown_Press(0x48)~=0 then
   cmd("cc_fill_all_items")
end
this is for button H that refills all items that you have in quick bar.

open your auto.lua with notepad, paste your code in there. inject VLSE.dll and VinPub3.dll, when you're in game, use the commands while you're in dungeon.
Quote Originally Posted by juicebox92 View Post
Console is not suppose to show up.

Code:
if keyDown_Press()~=0 then
this you always need. in prentecies put the number for the key you want to use
List of Virtual Key Codes
Code:
cmd(" blah blah blah")
instead of blah blah blah put console command. god/ohk doesn't seem to work. and don't forget to put "end" at the end

example:
Code:
if keyDown_Press(0x48)~=0 then
   cmd("cc_fill_all_items")
end
this is for button H that refills all items that you have in quick bar.

open your auto.lua with notepad, paste your code in there. inject VLSE.dll and VinPub3.dll, when you're in game, use the commands while you're in dungeon.
yep that's what I did and it didn't work. is it because I tried the change_map ? I pasted the commands for trans and javelins that someone pasted here and they don't work....
Quote Originally Posted by Domaik View Post
yep that's what I did and it didn't work. is it because I tried the change_map ? I pasted the commands for trans and javelins that someone pasted here and they don't work....
Some codes don't work. but here's some usefull ones

Code:
if keyDown_Press(0x61)~=0 then
   cmd("cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999")
end


if keyDown_Press(0x48)~=0 then
   cmd("cc_fill_all_items")
end



if keyDown_Press(0x60)~=0 then
   cmd("cc_set_sub_weapon mining_bomb 999")
end


if keyDown_Press(0x62)~=0 then
  	cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence dark_knight_transformation_begin_1")
end


if keyDown_Press(0x63)~=0 then
   cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence dark_knight_transformation_begin_2")
end


if keyDown_Press(0x04)~=0 then
   cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence battle_dualspear_attack_strong_04_loop")
end
H to refill all items
NumPad 0 for mining bombs
NumPad 1 for lvl2 javellin
NumPad 2 for DK transformation 1
NumPad 3 for DK transformation 2
Middle Mouse button for lanns spinning spear attack, you can spam it.
Quote Originally Posted by juicebox92 View Post
Some codes don't work. but here's some usefull ones

Code:
if keyDown_Press(0x61)~=0 then
   cmd("cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999")
end


if keyDown_Press(0x48)~=0 then
   cmd("cc_fill_all_items")
end



if keyDown_Press(0x60)~=0 then
   cmd("cc_set_sub_weapon mining_bomb 999")
end


if keyDown_Press(0x62)~=0 then
  	cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence dark_knight_transformation_begin_1")
end


if keyDown_Press(0x63)~=0 then
   cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence dark_knight_transformation_begin_2")
end


if keyDown_Press(0x04)~=0 then
   cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence battle_dualspear_attack_strong_04_loop")
end
H to refill all items
NumPad 0 for mining bombs
NumPad 1 for lvl2 javellin
NumPad 2 for DK transformation 1
NumPad 3 for DK transformation 2
Middle Mouse button for lanns spinning spear attack, you can spam it.
I used these and it didn't work...
Quote Originally Posted by Domaik View Post
I used these and it didn't work...
run PerX as admin(right click, and pick 'run as administrator')


then go to your Vindictus folder, C:\Program Files\Vindictus\en_US, could be different but still go to your en-US folder. Then Run Vindictus.exe use the codes in dungeon.
I'm telling you that this is what I do and ti doesn't work =_= is it because I'm trying it on EU version...I said it before...
maybe, but it shouldn't matter
It works for me. It works for NA but not for EU. I think someone already said it. There are still many important commands such as the one that skips map that do not work. I think OP is still working on them.
Quote Originally Posted by Vindicatus View Post
It works for me. It works for NA but not for EU. I think someone already said it. There are still many important commands such as the one that skips map that do not work. I think OP is still working on them.
he did say it that he will work on it today.
Quote Originally Posted by juicebox92 View Post
he did say it that he will work on it today.
That doesn't mean he will finish today though. All we can do now is wait.
Posts 106–120 of 133 · Page 8 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us