ExclamationOutdated[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.0

Posts 91–105 of 133 · Page 7 of 9
guys most of the commands don't work. he's working to fix it.
hmmmm, I think this will b work soon
Okay so here is some of the ones i got working so far.

Code:
if keyDown_Press(0x47)~=0 then
   cmd("cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x48)~=0 then
   cmd("cc_fill_all_items")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x50)~=0 then
   cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence dark_knight_transformation_begin_1")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x59)~=0 then
   cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence dark_knight_transformation_begin_2")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x39)~=0 then
   cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence dark_knight_2_skill_tentacle")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x4A)~=0 then
   cmd("cc_set_sub_weapon mining_bomb 999")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x4C)~=0 then
   cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence battle_dualspear_attack_strong_04_loop")
end
here are the keys for them. OHH and btw i need to find one to where you can turn all the keys off because when you do the dark knight the swords show when you are in Colhen or whatever. So dont press the keys or chat lol.. i should have picked better keys you can fix them if you'd like.

H = Refill all items on bar
G = Javelin 999
P = Dark Knight 1
Y = Dark Knight Trans 2
9 = Dark Knight Tentacle
J = Mine Bomb 999
L = Dual Spear Attack Strong 04 Loop (for lann)


EDIT: Make sure for Dark Knight Trans 2... Press P then after that press Y otherwise he wont have his awesome Pony Tail XD

EDIT2: When you transform in town no one can see it so yeah :P
Quote Originally Posted by Th3On3 View Post
Okay so here is some of the ones i got working so far.

Code:
if keyDown_Press(0x47)~=0 then
   cmd("cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x48)~=0 then
   cmd("cc_fill_all_items")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x50)~=0 then
   cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence dark_knight_transformation_begin_1")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x59)~=0 then
   cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence dark_knight_transformation_begin_2")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x39)~=0 then
   cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence dark_knight_2_skill_tentacle")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x4A)~=0 then
   cmd("cc_set_sub_weapon mining_bomb 999")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x4C)~=0 then
   cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence battle_dualspear_attack_strong_04_loop")
end
here are the keys for them. OHH and btw i need to find one to where you can turn all the keys off because when you do the dark knight the swords show when you are in Colhen or whatever. So dont press the keys or chat lol.. i should have picked better keys you can fix them if you'd like.

H = Refill all items on bar
G = Javelin 999
P = Dark Knight 1
Y = Dark Knight Trans 2
9 = Dark Knight Tentacle
J = Mine Bomb 999
L = Dual Spear Attack Strong 04 Loop (for lann)


EDIT: Make sure for Dark Knight Trans 2... Press P then after that press Y otherwise he wont have his awesome Pony Tail XD
Thanks for that, but I'll probably be up all night hoping this guy will enable Nico's OHK/God mode lol
I'm going to bed, I'll try to work on it tomorrow, I'm having issues queuing a command in the client command buffer.
Has anyone been able to get god/ohk working?
seriously do you people ever read previous posts?
@Th30n3 The dark knight tentacle doesnt seem to work for me and it does for you?
Quote Originally Posted by dadadodo View Post
@Th30n3 The dark knight tentacle doesnt seem to work for me and it does for you?
Has been patched.
Quote Originally Posted by dadadodo View Post
@Th30n3 The dark knight tentacle doesnt seem to work for me and it does for you?
Sorry about that... i didn't try it.. (LOL).
so the costume commands have been patched, or they just don't work with this version?
funny if ur not in first trasn but press 2nd and spam that u kill boss's in seconds cause u spam trans
I'm guessing it doesn't work for VIndi EU...I've tried with different injectors and console never appeared...and evidently it did nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by Domaik View Post
I'm guessing it doesn't work for VIndi EU...I've tried with different injectors and console never appeared...and evidently it did nothing.
Which injector and did you start it as admin?
Th3On3, If I use your commands and use dark knight, will I be able to level up my dk using these?
Posts 91–105 of 133 · Page 7 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us