ExclamationOutdated[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.0

Posts 76–90 of 133 · Page 6 of 9
is there one for lann dark knight?
Quote Originally Posted by Nowayz View Post
cmd("cc_efx effects/player/fiona_paladin_body_loop.efx")

Add that to a key and dazzle players in your party.
oh snap i'm glowing!
how exactly do you formulate commands for your engine?
i havent scripted in a while but are these correct? i know god/ohk dont work yet but just checking

if keyDown_Press(0xBD)~=0 then
cmd("changemap_to_current_random_sector")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x39)~=0 then
cmd("incrementvar plr_search_evil_core_distance 500 3000 2500")
end

if keyDown_Press(0xBB)~=0 then
cmd("changemap_to_next_random_sector")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x30)~=0 then
cmd("cc_set_sub_weapon mining_bomb 999")
end

if keyDown_Press(0xDB)~=0 then
cmd("cc_enter_colhen_from_rochest")
end

if keyDown_Press(0xDD)~=0 then
cmd("cc_enter_rochest_from_colhen")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x38)~=0 then
cmd("god")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x37)~=0 then
cmd("ohk")
end
Some of the commands wont work right now as I've said, but I actually figured out what is wrong and I'm working on updating VLSE.

Quote Originally Posted by juicebox92 View Post
is there one for lann dark knight?
Yes, I'll see if I can find it later, that effect works on all players though.
Quote Originally Posted by Nowayz View Post
Some of the commands wont work right now as I've said, but I actually figured out what is wrong and I'm working on updating VLSE.
all i can say is this: yay!
Quote Originally Posted by Nowayz View Post
Some of the commands wont work right now as I've said, but I actually figured out what is wrong and I'm working on updating VLSE.
Huzzah! I look forward to your flawless victory, comrade!
Quote Originally Posted by skyhopper99 View Post
i havent scripted in a while but are these correct? i know god/ohk dont work yet but just checking

if keyDown_Press(0xBD)~=0 then
cmd("changemap_to_current_random_sector")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x39)~=0 then
cmd("incrementvar plr_search_evil_core_distance 500 3000 2500")
end

if keyDown_Press(0xBB)~=0 then
cmd("changemap_to_next_random_sector")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x30)~=0 then
cmd("cc_set_sub_weapon mining_bomb 999")
end

if keyDown_Press(0xDB)~=0 then
cmd("cc_enter_colhen_from_rochest")
end

if keyDown_Press(0xDD)~=0 then
cmd("cc_enter_rochest_from_colhen")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x38)~=0 then
cmd("god")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x37)~=0 then
cmd("ohk")
end
Yes that looks like it should work, if you have no lua errors in the console then it's definitely right.
This is fantastic! Finally someone made a hack that allows me to use a programming language I know Thank you so fucking much!
what do the letters and numbers inside the parenthses mean D: like this (0x30) like idk understand what that means
Quote Originally Posted by bulletvv View Post
what do the letters and numbers inside the parenthses mean D: like this (0x30) like idk understand what that means
Go here:
List of Virtual Key Codes
Those correspond to the keys on your keyboard
whow thnx monkeyman hahaha that helped alot i wwas confused hahaha
Quote Originally Posted by bulletvv View Post
whow thnx monkeyman hahaha that helped alot i wwas confused hahaha
No problem, but it was posted in Nowayz original post.
Oh, nothing happen wut da = ="
How to make a monster attracted to the front?Thank you
Posts 76–90 of 133 · Page 6 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us