ExclamationOutdated[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.0

Posts 31–45 of 133 · Page 3 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by Nowayz View Post
Some of the commands found in the other consoles aren't necessarily commands which are native to the game, I'll do my best to update this to replicate what you guys are used to.
can you list the commands compatible with your console for now please ?
I don't understand the different between permanent? and keydown? commands, and how you got that console box to show; it didn't appear when i inject your dll into my exe.

Can you give us an example of what to enter into the lua file for my binds or at least for the first two?:

bind "1" "cc_enter_rochest_from_colhen"
bind "2" "cc_enter_colhen_from_rochest"
bind "3" "changemap_to_next_random_sector"
bind "4" "god"
bind "5" "ohk"
bind "6" "host_timescale 3"
bind "7" "host_timescale 1"
bind "8" "cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999"
bind "9" "cc_send_start_game_message"
bind "0" "cc_set_sub_weapon sticky_bomb_lvl1 999"
bind "y" "cc_change_figure_height 1"
bind "u" "cc_change_figure_height 2500"
bind "t" "nuke"
bind "g" "cc_shiplist_ui"
bind "h" "show_mini_shop"
bind "j" "cc_mailbox_ui"

I'm not being lazy, I'm really trying to make out what this is.
Quote Originally Posted by Aboriginal View Post
I don't understand the different between permanent? and keydown? commands, and how you got that console box to show; it didn't appear when i inject your dll into my exe.

Can you give us an example of what to enter into the lua file for my binds or at least for the first two?:

bind "1" "cc_enter_rochest_from_colhen"
bind "2" "cc_enter_colhen_from_rochest"
bind "3" "changemap_to_next_random_sector"
bind "4" "god"
bind "5" "ohk"
bind "6" "host_timescale 3"
bind "7" "host_timescale 1"
bind "8" "cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999"
bind "9" "cc_send_start_game_message"
bind "0" "cc_set_sub_weapon sticky_bomb_lvl1 999"
bind "y" "cc_change_figure_height 1"
bind "u" "cc_change_figure_height 2500"
bind "t" "nuke"
bind "g" "cc_shiplist_ui"
bind "h" "show_mini_shop"
bind "j" "cc_mailbox_ui"

I'm not being lazy, I'm really trying to make out what this is.
Trying to figure this out myself, new tool, new mechanics, new promise.
I like it though, i'll see if I can get these
Quote Originally Posted by Aboriginal View Post
I don't understand the different between permanent? and keydown? commands, and how you got that console box to show; it didn't appear when i inject your dll into my exe.

Can you give us an example of what to enter into the lua file for my binds or at least for the first two?:

bind "1" "cc_enter_rochest_from_colhen"
bind "2" "cc_enter_colhen_from_rochest"
bind "3" "changemap_to_next_random_sector"
bind "4" "god"
bind "5" "ohk"
bind "6" "host_timescale 3"
bind "7" "host_timescale 1"
bind "8" "cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999"
bind "9" "cc_send_start_game_message"
bind "0" "cc_set_sub_weapon sticky_bomb_lvl1 999"
bind "y" "cc_change_figure_height 1"
bind "u" "cc_change_figure_height 2500"
bind "t" "nuke"
bind "g" "cc_shiplist_ui"
bind "h" "show_mini_shop"
bind "j" "cc_mailbox_ui"

I'm not being lazy, I'm really trying to make out what this is.
I'll show you

bind "g" "cc_shiplist_ui"
bind "h" "show_mini_shop"

Check List of Virtual Key Codes for the key codes

Code:
--This is for the G key
for keyDown_Press(0x47)~=0 then
   cmd("cc_shiplist_ui")
end

--This is for the H key
for keyDown_Press(0x48)~=0 then
   cmd("show_mini_shop")
end

Also a hint if you're trying to develop a script that works for you, PLAY IN WINDOWED.
Quote Originally Posted by magicb0y View Post
Dude used AOL beter never dc and it perfect for solo user who like boting
if i told you i get what u mean i would lie Noob here , but well i don't bot just solo just need to pass the login screen after that rarely if i get disconnected beside i just started playing vindictus in less then 2 months so i'm not sure what to do i just tried what i found most people do in this site other sites
Lol, I copy and paste your fiona script into autolau and it work, but then my turn to use my own script it's doesn't show any effect
I must have missing something. Anyway, kinda get how to use this program now thx
Quote Originally Posted by Nowayz View Post
Find the additional keycodes from the link in my post, but yes if you remove the top part which is just a reference that if statement should be all you need

Here's a snippit that's C+P friendly
Code:
if keyDown_Press(0x79)~=0 then  --F10
        print("GodMode and One Hit Kill enabled!")
	cmd("god")
	cmd("ohk")
end
Can't seem to get it to work. Does it work for you?

Also, is there supposed to be some sort of GUI? All I get is a "Waiting for game engine" message.
Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman1397 View Post
Can't seem to get it to work. Does it work for you?
I'm getting the print message saying it's enabled, but the commands itself don't seem to be working.
I'll eventually got question for you lol.
This is what I script
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/143/scriptoe.jpg
and yes, by the look of it it obviously not the right way to script. can you show me what I'm missing? Thank you.

also, ignore the attachment image approval below.
Script.jpg32 KB · 53 downloads
You actually did it right, but it seems that some of the commands that were working on the PubConsole are not working right now, I'm actually working on it right now so I can try to fix it.
Quote Originally Posted by Nowayz View Post
You actually did it right, but it seems that some of the commands that were working on the PubConsole are not working right now, I'm actually working on it right now so I can try to fix it.
Awesome, seems promising.
So we can't write to the config / set binds with this?
Okay got my lua filed finished editing but my console shows up right away and disappears when hackshield comes up. Do I inject manually after hackshield?
Will this load OHK and godmode? I am still learning bout console codes so I apologize for my ignorance. Great new engine though, can't wait to test it out!
Quote Originally Posted by dantemabro View Post
Will this load OHK and godmode? I am still learning bout console codes so I apologize for my ignorance. Great new engine though, can't wait to test it out!
There seems to be a problem with god/ohk.
Posts 31–45 of 133 · Page 3 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us