ExclamationOutdated[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.0

Posts 61–75 of 133 · Page 5 of 9
only 12 likes? come on guys, you can do better than being a greedy little bastard.
Quote Originally Posted by LordRyuu View Post
only 12 likes? come on guys, you can do better than being a greedy little bastard.
I'll thank when I can use it with Nico's hack. I have no real use for it until then.
so how do you put the codes in the lua? That's the only place i am stuck at. If i can figure that out then i will be happy and not so confused.

Edit: I mean commands. Been hacking with psps to much o.o
Quote Originally Posted by Th3On3 View Post
so how do you put the codes in the lua? That's the only place i am stuck at. If i can figure that out then i will be happy and not so confused.

Edit: I mean commands. Been hacking with psps to much o.o
Code:
if keyDown_Press()~=0 then
this you always need. in prentecies put the number for the key you want to use
List of Virtual Key Codes
Code:
cmd(" blah blah blah")
instead of blah blah blah put console command. god/ohk doesn't seem to work. and don't forget to put "end" at the end

example:
Code:
if keyDown_Press(0x48)~=0 then
   cmd("cc_fill_all_items")
end
this is for button H that refills all items that you have in quick bar.
Quote Originally Posted by juicebox92 View Post
Code:
if keyDown_Press()~=0 then
this you always need. in prentecies put the number for the key you want to use
List of Virtual Key Codes
Code:
cmd(" blah blah blah")
instead of blah blah blah put console command. god/ohk doesn't seem to work. and don't forget to put "end" at the end

example:
Code:
if keyDown_Press(0x48)~=0 then
   cmd("cc_fill_all_items")
end
this is for button H that refills all items that you have in quick bar.
Thank you for this help. But i get that part. The part i am stuck on is how to apply it in the game. Where do i type / paste those commands so i can use them.
I cant type on the console, so i don't know where to go from there. :\
Quote Originally Posted by Th3On3 View Post
Thank you for this help. But i get that part. The part i am stuck on is how to apply it in the game. Where do i type / paste those commands so i can use them.
I cant type on the console, so i don't know where to go from there. :\
Paste the code inside the auto.lua file. Assign it to a hotkey to activate the command ingame.
Any news on working commands? like : ohk , god and changemap_to_next_random_sector ? Thx!
changemap_to_next_random_sector is the only hack I ever used and use, I wish there was a console or something just and specially for that. I'd pay for that!
open your auto.lua with notepad, paste your code in there. inject VLSE.dll and when you're in game, use the commands while you're in dungeon.
Quote Originally Posted by juicebox92 View Post
open your auto.lua with notepad, paste your code in there. inject VLSE.dll and when you're in game, use the commands while you're in dungeon.
THANK YOU!!!! HAHAHA

ill shut up now.
edit the auto.lua with a text editor and ether the commands there
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


There seems to be a problem with god/ohk.
Ok, Thanks, I will try to learn more about lua and play around with it now I have time to sit down and smack around the dll. I appreciate all you guys do. You guys are really on top of things.
Code:
if keyDown_Press(0x50)~=0 then
   cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence dark_knight_transformation_begin_1")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x59)~=0 then
   cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence dark_knight_transformation_begin_2")
end
am i doing this right? or do i have to write it out differently. OR IS IT JUST WRONG.
idk, looks good, but idk if it will work
cmd("cc_efx effects/player/fiona_paladin_body_loop.efx")

Add that to a key and dazzle players in your party.
Posts 61–75 of 133 · Page 5 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us