Posts by Eidolon
822 posts total, newest first.
Accepting requests for (private) hacksin Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - Ah yeah, forgot about that...
Anyway, has someone been so nice as to upload a dump of the most recent version?Accepting requests for (private) hacksin Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - So... After being gone for about 2 years I'm back and all bla bla bla nice to meet you new users/hai
After some years of practicing and stuff I thought about offering my services for the people who want it.
On requesSingle Player Hack [1.9.461]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - You should show your ass on skype again so we can get on with more real stuff /yeahWhere to get free music?in General - Using vDownloader, was sick of lq of youtube2mp3 converters, lots of sites supported including youtube, dailymotion, and lots more so I would say give it a tryboh1Queen Beatrixin General - What about just blow off the whole kingdom fuss and make things real? boh1
Showing the 5 most recent posts.