Posts by steveroseik
463 posts total, newest first.
LORD INJECTOR [V4]in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - I needed your help in something, but how can I chat with u?I Need a way!! Pleasein Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=dani883345;10813924]No, it uses .xml files which can be added as profiles (in case you download a macro from another person) and can be editted with a .xml editor... It uses a special software to create macros andI Need a way!! Pleasein Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=dani883345;10586302]There's no other way to use the files them selves, but you can pick the 'codes' inside and 'transform' them into a script...anyway I think XTrap makes scripts to don't work, you should ask someROSeik Injector v10.1 [HORNY ONE]in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=rora96;10642169]hey bro where are the .dll files ???? plz answer[/QUOTE]
You get the dl files. Not me?ROSeik Injector v10.1 [HORNY ONE]in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=supermanjet4;10618553]work for blaze?[/QUOTE]
Should Work
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=badicecube;10626952]lol, if you need any nice designs. I can make some(background, buttons, layout...etc) Tell me if yo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.