Posts by stealth_me
77 posts total, newest first.
DummySprite (Bot for mobile games like Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, etc.)in Android OS - DeeWitt please scan the file with JOTTI online anti-virus then you post with your files as a link so that it will approve a.s.a.pHow to Hack gun in Blackshot [64-Bit]in Blackshot Coding & Hacking Tutorials - [QUOTE=astron51;9639466]To those who said this was patched ZZZ
this hack havent patch yet u must do it more quickly (or suspend Blackshot.exe + Gamemon) and hack in within 20 second[/QUOTE]
Can you share your VB ScriptRepassing Chamsin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - I been kicking twice by GG (automatic closure of BS) when I use this chams.. I think the bypass is needed for this hack.BlackShot Garena Hackin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Zephyrs*;9463731]just got ban for 7000+ days[/QUOTE]
That is Life In Prison sentence.. in short 20yrs..lolGenesys Mult Hacker 1.0in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Coder.Anonymous;9456646]Know Nothing Innocent !
I Search for Address .
There is a Public Bypass however can not be published in MPGH, he possesses external links from another site[/QUOTE]
Is that "Public
Showing the 5 most recent posts.