Posts by iknowlots
10 posts total, newest first.
The BIG noob projectin Unity / UDK / GameStudio / CryEngine Development - oh, by the way, if u are a guest then email me on gamecoder4life@gmail.comThe BIG noob projectin Unity / UDK / GameStudio / CryEngine Development - I, like many others, am a total noob in UDK. I have, as boredom and ambition(?) rises in my mind, decided to start a little project-y game-y sort of thing that I hope will attract attention. This project is purely for edProgram Used To Code Java???in Java - I'd vote for three - Jmonkeyengine, Netbeans and Eclipse. I used 'Eclipse' even when I was a absolute newbie to programming... but I now use NetBeans more for all my non-game-related projects. JMonkeyEngine, I just startSuper simple Conversation Program.in Java - You seem to be around the same skill level as me, and if you are - hello! :)
Anyway, couldn't Scanner(in the java.util library) achieve the same thing as BufferedReader? I find Scanner more reliable than BufferedReader, Semi-Vip HAXO will be back for 7 days !in Combat Arms EU Discussions - [QUOTE=orelsasi;5510595]m0k1 ur the best :}} btw how u make those things like with java or what?[/QUOTE]
Isn't it C++? Java's cool but I don't think you can make hacks with it...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.