Posts by camping
39 posts total, newest first.
Undetectable ESP Hack?in Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats - Most of them hook directly into the Game's memory.
But a really clever Coder could probably find a way to take advantage of the fact that all of the Characters would still be visible and fully animated behind all the Legit Players?in Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ainslie;8117696]
Are you honestly that narrow minded to think that every single person on this forum hacks? Also there is no need to use caps lock like that boh1[/QUOTE]
+1
I haven't been cheating. I onlPS2 Bans and YOU: Preventative Measuresin Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats - I just want to thank you for this just for the sheer fact you're proving how unbelievably inept SOE is. Good Show.Im searching for a Hack| Windows XP 32 Bit !!!in Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats - I think this is actually a really good idea... It's probably the last place SOE will ever think to look for hooks & scripts since over 2gb's of phys RAM allocation is one of the absolute minimum requirements for playingIs it worth hacking?in Tribes Ascend Hacks - Chams would provide a really easy way to make a triggerbot basically. Not exactly useful on the most overpowered weapons/SMG's but there are a few hitscan weapons left in the game still and they're frankly so underpower
Showing the 5 most recent posts.