Posts by Jellybean
22 posts total, newest first.
This hacker is getting me mad!! HELP MEin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - It's an exploit.[Info]Esp Detectedin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - It's still working strong in R8 servers. I haven't got banned yet.[RELEASE] (NVIDIA) BFBC2 Texture Modificationin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - [quote=boiling;1732948]hello all!
please help. nv 9600m gt forceware 197.16 texture modification not working.
thank you.
Sorry bad english, not speak.[/quote]
If you're on a laptop which I'm assuming it prob[RELEASE] (NVIDIA) BFBC2 Texture Modificationin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - [quote=stve99;1732458]Why its not working to me i have vista x64 and smthing appears that .dll is not signature...smthing like that...it may dmg your pc its not signature BOU*** SHI**[/quote]
This is not a hack, it's[RELEASE] (NVIDIA) BFBC2 Texture Modificationin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - I have just tested it with my Nividia GeForce 9800GT, and it does work fine. You don't need the second file that is included in the rar. You can download RivaTuner from this computer hardware website:
http://downloa
Showing the 5 most recent posts.