Posts by cnby
5 posts total, newest first.
Black Ops Externalin Call of Duty Black Ops Coding, Programming & Source Code - Looking crazy mate,
interested in partnership ;)?
Cheers,
cnbyBlack Ops Externalin Call of Duty Black Ops Coding, Programming & Source Code - I think you dismiss that there are no sides like:
I can code | I can not code
Everybody is otherskilled in coding so instead of telling me 'learn coding' you could help me.
Seriously do i need to teach you that?
Poor cBlack Ops Externalin Call of Duty Black Ops Coding, Programming & Source Code - Push?
I think you need to make something with an "Structure" somebody could help?
Yours,
cnbyBlack Ops Externalin Call of Duty Black Ops Coding, Programming & Source Code - First of all thank you for your Quick reply,
2nd thing is iam not so good in python how should that help me?
Cheers,
cnby
EDIT: I think iam good to go with that SRC i got, just need to find out 'how to find that red maBlack Ops Externalin Call of Duty Black Ops Coding, Programming & Source Code - Hi guys,
iam trying to do atm a little External Hack for Black Ops.
I got the SRC from a Mw2 Hack and tryed to set it up for Black Ops.
Now i got some problems with my Offsets,
How should i find out these offsets:
Read
Showing the 5 most recent posts.