Posts by rchayne
1,717 posts total, newest first.
Starting up a private botting clanin CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=Goocolax;14288826]no you really shouldn't
you'd essentially ruin everyone elses business
also, your prices are ridiculous
edit: didnt mean to come off as a dick, i just meant in the current market, i wasnt reallStarting up a private botting clanin CrossFire Discussions - I should release all my auto's and bots hahaFinding emailin CrossFire Discussions - I have but I need the email that's attached to it. The email has been changed. I have filled my original email in to no avail.Finding emailin CrossFire Discussions - Hey guys. Been a few years but I wanna play CF again. I'm pretty sure my account was hacked or stolen or something and I'm having trouble recovering it due to an email change on the account. Is there still a way to find Proof for ZP sales?in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=-Panda-;11797971]Eh, this may be a little off topic however; when using your phone as payment doesn't it add payment onto the bill if you pay monthly? OR does it actually use credit like SMS credit?[/QUOTE]
I'm o
Showing the 5 most recent posts.