Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Unban Yourself (Leave cheater pools, reports, etc)

Here is source code to unban yourself.
    Put it under a menu option within a case, make sure to end it

Code:
    case 0:

break;
    Code:
    Code:
    				STATS::STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY::GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_CHEAT_BITSET"), 0, true);
    				STATS::STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY::GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_BAN_BITSET"), 0, true);
    				STATS::STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY::GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_BANNED_BITSET"), 0, true);
    				STATS::STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY::GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_ISBANNED_BITSET"), 0, true);
    				STATS::STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY::GET_HASH_KEY("MP1_CHEAT_BITSET"), 0, true);
    				STATS::STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY::GET_HASH_KEY("MP1_BAN_BITSET"), 0, true);
    				STATS::STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY::GET_HASH_KEY("MP1_BANNED_BITSET"), 0, true);
    				STATS::STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY::GET_HASH_KEY("MP1_ISBANNED_BITSET"), 0, true);
    				STATS::STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY::GET_HASH_KEY("MP2_CHEAT_BITSET"), 0, true);
    				STATS::STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY::GET_HASH_KEY("MP2_BAN_BITSET"), 0, true);
    				STATS::STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY::GET_HASH_KEY("MP2_BANNED_BITSET"), 0, true);
    				STATS::STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY::GET_HASH_KEY("MP2_ISBANNED_BITSET"), 0, true);
    				STATS::STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY::GET_HASH_KEY("MPPLY_GAME_EXPLOITS"), 0, true);
    				STATS::STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY::GET_HASH_KEY("MPPLY_ISPUNISHED"), 0, true);
    				STATS::STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY::GET_HASH_KEY("MPPLY_ISBANNED"), 0, true);
    				STATS::STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY::GET_HASH_KEY("MPPLY_CHAR_IS_BANNED"), 0, true);
    				STATS::STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY::GET_HASH_KEY("MPPLY_CHAR_IS_BANNED"), false, true);
    				STATS::STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY::GET_HASH_KEY("MPPLY_ISBANNED"), false, true);
    If this helped you, please hit the 'thanks' button.

Thanks
    Thanks. But how to use that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MuchDrama View Post
    Prove these work maybe with a video? No? get the fuck out.
    Why don't you just test it yourself? Literally takes 10 seconds, and I doubt OP has any reason to lie. And judging by the fact that you're just trashing for no reason, probably also means you don't even know how this works, so why don't you fuck off`?

Thanks
    You can't and will never be able to unban yourself in GTA V!
    If you find typos you are allowed to sell them on EBay or Craigslist.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BigBrainAFK For This Useful Post:

rkaf (06-24-2015)

Thanks
    If someone could build this into a mod menu along with only a money dropper that would be really nice....
    If you can't do as you say above, then why does 11zero11 have an option to clear all cheater stats?
    I have never been banned for cheating money with a mod, and every time I do it, I press that button to clear all cheater stats...I also put it in the bank.
    Last edited by qqwhatever; 06-19-2015 at 04:07 PM.

Thanks
    at qqwhatever: A few days ago I dropped too much money for a friend (loop) and got kicked and banned after that. I am banned for two weeks now. Is there a bypass for that?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by derallesfickendezerficker View Post
    at qqwhatever: A few days ago I dropped too much money for a friend (loop) and got kicked and banned after that. I am banned for two weeks now. Is there a bypass for that?
    I have no idea, because I haven't been banned before. I always just dropped enough money for myself to get whatever I want like the golden plane and helicopter, then I reset cheater stats, then I dropped like another 7 million to keep in my bank for random bits and bobs I would like to buy when in free roam or in missions. (Then I reset cheater stats again every time I cheat anything)
    What exactly happens when you get banned? Unable to log in at all?

Thanks
    I always just dropped enough money for myself to get whatever I want like the golden plane and helicopter
    Thats what I did. But then, after money loop for a friend - bang

I got kicked with the message: You are banned from GTA online (...) The support told me that it will last for two weeks.

What do you mean with resetting cheater stats?

The worst thing is, when I got kicked, I "only" had 4 million dollars. When I'm unbanned, I need to get more money, because 4 million is not that much I guess. Either I do it myself carefully or another player helps me
    Last edited by derallesfickendezerficker; 06-19-2015 at 04:21 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by derallesfickendezerficker View Post
    Thats what I did. But then, after money loop for a friend - bang

I got kicked with the message: You are banned from GTA online (...) The support told me that it will last for two weeks.

What do you mean with resetting cheater stats?

The worst thing is, when I got kicked, I "only" had 4 million dollars. When I'm unbanned, I need to get more money, because 4 million is not that much I guess. Either I do it myself carefully or another player helps me
    Well in the 11zero11 menu, there is a recovery menu, and in that menu, there is a button to reset all cheater stats. I think that is the reason I have not been noticed.

So now that you are banned, are you unable to open GTA online at all? Do they put you in cheater lobby or solo lobby or does it not let you online at all?

Thanks
    I can launch GTA and single player, only the online mode doesn't work. The Support also told:
    Repeated events may result in permanent placement in the Cheater Pool or loss of Online access for your account.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to derallesfickendezerficker For This Useful Post:

qqwhatever (06-19-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Buford T. Justice View Post
    Why don't you just test it yourself? Literally takes 10 seconds, and I doubt OP has any reason to lie. And judging by the fact that you're just trashing for no reason, probably also means you don't even know how this works, so why don't you fuck off`?
    Not gonna waste time trying it out, i already know it won't work. You're telling me something as simple as that can bypass the system or ROCKSTAR and get your ass back online. LMAO, not gonna bother, show video or it's simple, it don't work for shit.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MuchDrama View Post
    Not gonna waste time trying it out, i already know it won't work. You're telling me something as simple as that can bypass the system or ROCKSTAR and get your ass back online. LMAO, not gonna bother, show video or it's simple, it don't work for shit.
    I'm not really convinced that it doesn't work, or 11zero11's reset cheater stats function would do nothing too?
    As you can see, in this guy's source, it is dealing with stats.

Thanks
    You kids must be mentally challenged. TRY IT BEFORE YOU BASH IT FGGIT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by qqwhatever View Post
    I'm not really convinced that it doesn't work, or 11zero11's reset cheater stats function would do nothing too?
    As you can see, in this guy's source, it is dealing with stats.
    No one is trying to convince you lol.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Why the hell do we have a cheater pool if we're just going to get banned from online play all together? I'll happily live in the cheater pool because doing heists with mortal idiots is almost impossible. Do we even HAVE a cheater server? Instead of trying to figure out a way to unban ourselves, why not create our own online community as they did for GTA:SA? That game didn't have any multiplayer support, that I know of, but now it does.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast