Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

What if Hitler was accepted into Art School?

Basically Before he was a Politician he was an Artist and he liked drawing sooo What if he was accepted into Fine Art's School (Academy of Fine Arts Vienna) do you guys think the WW2 Would of ever happened?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    So you saying Hitler is innocent?
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Maybe WWII wouldn't have happened the exact same way, but I feel is was gonna happen. The way the allies set reparations on Germany forced them into a desperate state, one that lead to WWII.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Here's a story.

So I'm pretty sure a lot of people have heard the story about time machines and how if you had one, would you go back and kill Hitler when he was a baby to prevent WW2 or whatever. Well it turns out that a lot of theoretical professors or whatever have thought about it and they said it wouldn't have made a difference. There will STILL be another person that would become a "Hitler".

Pretty interesting if you look into that. It goes in pretty deep and I only know the general gist of things so don't quote me on anything.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Here's a story.

So I'm pretty sure a lot of people have heard the story about time machines and how if you had one, would you go back and kill Hitler when he was a baby to prevent WW2 or whatever. Well it turns out that a lot of theoretical professors or whatever have thought about it and they said it wouldn't have made a difference. There will STILL be another person that would become a "Hitler".

Pretty interesting if you look into that. It goes in pretty deep and I only know the general gist of things so don't quote me on anything.
    The gist is the question "would you kill hitler" has no relevance. Why? It makes the assumption that Hitler created Germany, not Germany creating Hitler.

Many, myself included, believe the circumstances that Germany was in would make the LIKELIHOOD of another Hitler-esque person taking the place of our Hitler if he was killed to by very high. That person might've been a dedicated SS soldier in our time as the existence of Hitler would make him view Hitler as an idol. Without Hitler that person may have had his own choices in life. Maybe the pent up rage of having no voice in politics may lead him to gather a cult following that grows into a National influence, I present Nazi party v.2.

Keep in mind that this thought process only goes off of ideas of how history MIGHT be, not how it will be. We don't know if that actually will happen. Maybe Hitler was a one-of-a-kind. But judging from history, that Hitler was created by his world like you and I are, that world can create another Hitler-esque person, albeit not a carbon copy. Maybe that person never got to rule Germany? Maybe he took over the world? Maybe he didn't give af about the USSR? Nobody knows much about alternate history since it is just so theoretical.

Germany was suffering from the Great Depression and had to pay big time for World War 1. Thanks to the Treaty of Versailles all the allies, America, France, Britain, etc made Germany take all of the load of paying up to repay for the war. So the German economy went to shit, especially as the depression took out all chances at loans. The German empire was completely destroyed, the army and military either dismantled or reduced to ground troops, too. With all this German culture became "different" as more brothels and the such appeared. This angered conservative Christians who thought their culture was being wiped off the face of the earth by some culture of Sodomites and satanic heathens casted by some force out of their hands (cue the goyim, zionism, new world order, Rothschilds kind of Jew hate)

Life SUUUUUCKED for Germans. Inflation. Unemployment. Defecation on your National Pride. You get the point. So what do disenfranchised German youth do. They air their opinions, gather support, evolve their opinions, and send it into political discourse. Hitler and his ideologies were created from this circumstance. Many at the time shared Hitler's opinions as well on how Jews were behind all the foreign devils fucking their country and that Germany HAD to change. If Hitler didn't get to rise to power, maybe someone else would've created a similar cause to Nazism. The rest is theoretical ideas of what this person MIGHT do.

Tl;Dr

Your life, mind, ideas, and everything else that makes you YOU is created by the world around you. Germany was having it tough back before WW2. Maybe the situation there is what created Hitler the person. If he never existed, Germany might've just created another Hitler person, albeit different in his own ways. Of course that is theoretical so any ideas of what might've happened if Hitler never existed are either random ass ideas or well-thought-out guesses.
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 05-16-2017 at 12:25 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    Maybe the situation there is what created Hitler the person. If he never existed, Germany might've just created another Hitler person, albeit different in his own ways.
    That's the point I was making. Regardless if Hitler existed or not (hence would you kill Hitler etc) another Hitler like figure would have come to be.

I barely know anything about that time period and WW1 - WW2 history though so I can't speak on the topic.

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

I barely know anything about that time period and WW1 - WW2 history though so I can't speak on the topic.
    *CoUGh*

Germany was suffering from the Great Depression and had to pay big time for World War 1. Thanks to the Treaty of Versailles all the allies, America, France, Britain, etc made Germany take all of the load of paying up to repay for the war. So the German economy went to shit, especially as the depression took out all chances at loans. The German empire was completely destroyed, the army and military either dismantled or reduced to ground troops, too. With all this German culture became "different" as more brothels and the such appeared. This angered conservative Christians who thought their culture was being wiped off the face of the earth by some culture of Sodomites and satanic heathens casted by some force out of their hands (cue the goyim, zionism, new world order, Rothschilds kind of Jew hate)

Life SUUUUUCKED for Germans. Inflation. Unemployment. Defecation on your National Pride. You get the point. So what do disenfranchised German youth do. They air their opinions, gather support, evolve their opinions, and send it into political discourse. Hitler and his ideologies were created from this circumstance. Many at the time shared Hitler's opinions as well on how Jews were behind all the foreign devils fucking their country and that Germany HAD to change. If Hitler didn't get to rise to power, maybe someone else would've created a similar cause to Nazism. The rest is theoretical ideas of what this person MIGHT do.
    *cOuGh*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A guy

That's the point I was making. Regardless if Hitler existed or not (hence would you kill Hitler etc) another Hitler like figure would have come to be.
    Guess I hit the nail on the head with my explanation, huh?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    *CoUGh*

*cOuGh*
    Okay? You obviously know way more than me which is why I said I can't speak on the topic.

I read that part already. I don't see anything wrong with it. Makes sense to me.

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Okay? You obviously know way more than me which is why I said I can't speak on the topic.

I read that part already. I don't see anything wrong with it. Makes sense to me.

Okayoway .
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 05-16-2017 at 12:51 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Sometimes you have to read and think. You can't just read in manga amounts. You need the essays and paragraphs to make sense of the anime love triangle.
    Anime love triangles are my forte. Once you dive deep into the story you gotta start making charts and diagrams to keep track of the mess...

Fun stuff.

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Anywyas, cool "?"

- - - Updated - - -

Anime love triangles are my forte. Once you dive deep into the story you gotta start making charts and diagrams to keep track of the mess...

Fun stuff.
    Your crazy wall

- - - Updated - - -

Except a bit more like

- - - Updated - - -

Injected in the wall

- - - Updated - - -

From Hitler alternate history to anime in a dime.

Insert

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    No he had another plans in life which didn't quite worked out which made him act crazy like coco puffs and I'm just saying what if he was accepted into art school he wanted to get in that school because he was an artist before he was a politician and
    Not getting accepted probably shattered his dreams and made him change plans into life
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    So you saying Hitler is innocent?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGotsSkillz View Post
    What if Hitler was accepted into Art School?
    wasnt he actually accepted, but the postal service messed up and didnt deliver the mail which stated that he could join?

regardless i think that there wouldve been another person who wouldve done a similar thing, but you cant really tell for sure what wouldve happened

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Nothing.

Germany would have taken any other nationalist leader at the point.
    Selling my BTC for your PAYPAL

My rate is 20% or 15% (depends amount)

Add me on IM

Thanks
    it was meant to happen, otherwise someone else would have started it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast