Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

[EU] WooTrans.22 - Standalone Trans Bot

WooTrans.22 is exclusively the "Trans Only NO Hacks" portion of Woo.exe
    Main features:
    - EU only, detected on NA
    - All resolutions supported except "Custom -> Fullscreen"
    - Will level up your trans every hour (must have the quest done first)
    - Will join user-inputted channel every time bot goes to town

NOTE: I will not be continuously updating this standalone feature if it gets detected as long as the complementary hacks to Woo.exe are up and running. This feature is fully included in the complete version of Woo.exe as a map choice.

How To Use:

1 - Start WooTrans.exe as admin (You can start this before or after Vindictus)
    2 - Get on a boat in Colhen
    3 - Hit "Home" on your keyboard
    4 - Input "Max Runs" number, channel to join if you want (leaving both boxes unchecked will not use this feature) and check use slot boxes if desired. Slots 1 and 2 can be used for drinking potions/using campfires for titles.
    5 - Hit "Start" and walk away

"Home" to start
    "Pause" to pause (Do NOT use while bot is moving in a battle)
    "End" to stop

Common Problems:
    - The GUI won't come up, what do I do? A: Press the "Home" key.Home key - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Confirm you are running as admin, and try also Alt+Tab'ing out of Vindictus and pressing Home with the desktop up.
    - My character runs past the Battle Board at the docks. A: Make sure you are using Default "Mouse Mode" and that "a" and "d" strafe left and right, respectively.
    - Bot says waiting for start button on the second run and doesn't go. A: Due to Nexon's most recent patch, it seems that if you're running on a crappy laptop, a VM with too few resources, or your video card sucks, the colors in the game will flicker and change. You may not be able to see this clearly with your eye, but the program can. Try to re-run the bot and/or reduce the # of VMs or run on your host system to test if this is the problem.

GUI interfaces:

As far as I know, no one has had banning issues with this program. Still, use at your own risk.

Jotti's malware scan
    Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com
    Virus Scanner Nico

Thanks to @Nico for providing a dll and some tips on scrambling my files and @Paladin for being cool.
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Nico; 06-19-2012 at 08:54 AM.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

05092007 (08-27-2012),Danielkix (06-17-2012),dfsdfs (06-13-2012),ehollis0617 (06-13-2012),EmoSceneArmy (06-15-2012),FireKnight12 (06-13-2012),greedlt (06-17-2012),HaxAttaxxx (06-15-2012),ijun0 (06-13-2012),laserteck (06-13-2012),magicb0y (06-14-2012),ngo19 (06-15-2012),NKDragon (06-13-2012),papadoplas (06-13-2012),WarGreymon (06-13-2012),Wrathxx (06-14-2012),yutyunpt (06-13-2012)

Thanks
    kapproved.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

maddoggy00 (06-13-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    thanks for the quick update

Thanks
    hey there,

just a short question..
    how can this "hack" even be detected? seems like the last on got detected, but how?
    As far is I see it this programm is nothing but a script that simulates mouse movement and pressed buttons.(i have written such programms myselfe)
    There is now way they can detect this program as it does not access the game content or changes it in any way.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cr4nky View Post
    hey there,

just a short question..
    how can this "hack" even be detected? seems like the last on got detected, but how?
    As far is I see it this programm is nothing but a script that simulates mouse movement and pressed buttons.(i have written such programms myselfe)
    There is now way they can detect this program as it does not access the game content or changes it in any way.
    Because Nexon breaks the law, violates your privacy (which tbh might not be around much longer in the U.S.) and reads your computer processes. It won't get you banned or anything tho.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

Because Nexon breaks the law, violates your privacy (which tbh might not be around much longer in the U.S.) and reads your computer processes. It won't get you banned or anything tho.
    Well then wouldn`t it be the easiest way to get around their "detection" by just renaming the exe?
    They may be able to read what processes are active on my pc but as far as I know they cannot enter the code itself that is run.
    The best solution would be to name the exe like iTunes.exe or something like that.

Or am I totally wrong here?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cr4nky View Post
    Well then wouldn`t it be the easiest way to get around their "detection" by just renaming the exe?
    They may be able to read what processes are active on my pc but as far as I know they cannot enter the code itself that is run.
    The best solution would be to name the exe like iTunes.exe or something like that.

Or am I totally wrong here?
    No each process has it's own signature. I have to change the signature after detection which can only be done in the coding. What you see in "task manager" is just a human-translation by windows of the signature.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

No each process has it's own signature. I have to change the signature after detection which can only be done in the coding. What you see in "task manager" is just a human-translation by windows of the signature.
    A little off-topic here, but enlighten me if you incline, given your experience with coding and programming, how long does it take to get to your level of skill?
    Compare to Nico (which may or may not be an apt comparison, but still), which one of you have "better" skill in coding and programming?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasabixi View Post
    A little off-topic here, but enlighten me if you incline, given your experience with coding and programming, how long does it take to get to your level of skill?
    Compare to Nico (which may or may not be an apt comparison, but still), which one of you have "better" skill in coding and programming?
    We do 2 different kinds of coding. I do bots, he does hacks. He's very skilled at what he does.
    As long as you are good at learning a language and your brain is wired for understanding computer logic, then it wouldn't take long to learn a computer language and implement it. To recreate a bot comparable to mine tho, even after you learn the language you're looking at 60+ hours of scripting plus even more hours of testing each function individually.
    Edit: this trans bot you could probably script in a few hours; 60+ hours for the full Woo.exe bot.
    Last edited by maddoggy00; 06-15-2012 at 11:00 AM.

Thanks
    Im fairly new to Vindictus, and i have one question. when i start the bot, it enters the dungeon and just stands there. Is this bot suppose to do that or is it suppose to do the dungeon for you like a normal bot? And I have no idea what a trans is. So can you please explain all this to me in a way that a noob can understand? Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ngo19 View Post
    Im fairly new to Vindictus, and i have one question. when i start the bot, it enters the dungeon and just stands there. Is this bot suppose to do that or is it suppose to do the dungeon for you like a normal bot? And I have no idea what a trans is. So can you please explain all this to me in a way that a noob can understand? Thanks in advance.
    Trans means transformation. You can get that at level 40.

Thanks
    You unlock the "Transformation" quest at lvl 40. It's a skill that is crucial in high level raids, and you cannot level it up using AP. You can only level it up by using it. You need to do the quest first.

Thanks
    So does this mean i can't use this bot till im level 40?

Thanks
    So does this mean i can't use this bot till im level 40?
    Til you're level 40 AND have finished the quest. So probably lvl 43ish. Then if you run this 24/7 it will take about 40 days straight. This bot should really just supplement your regular playing (ie. run it while you're not playing the game).

17. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

ngo19 (06-15-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    nice, good job

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast