Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

One Punch Man - FINALE

Wow. I'm amazed.

First off, the fight was outstanding. I think this had more scenes and frames used than in an entire series such as [Insert Shonen]. The one thing they did that was to be expected was play the opening during the fight scene. I'm glad I have good speakers, because they were on max during the entire fight and I'm sure my neighbors enjoyed that. My jaw was dropped the entire time.

Secondly, they changed literally nothing. Okay, that's not true. They did change Saitama not talking on the moon, but I think that was for a more dramatic atmosphere. What he was supposed to be thinking was "can I breathe here?" and "I hear the gravity is different, can I make the jump back to earth?" It's not a big change and honestly it's nothing to critique. They did a good job changing it and I'm actually pleased.

Overall this episode was outstanding. I'm not a big shonen fan. I much prefer mystery and solving puzzles, but when a good webcomic gets animated such as One Punch Man, you can't really not watch it.

And for the people that will be curious: Season two is more than likely going to happen. It will take a long time, but realize that the manga is still on-going and this takes time. He's redrawing from a webcomic that any kid in elementary could come up with, so Muruta will either be working hard to get it going or he'll stay on pace of "maybe we'll have a chapter this month, maybe we won't." The next concern is Madhouse and if they're going to be doing it, but I think when they see how much money they'll get from Merchandise and such, there is no way they'll ignore it. The manga sales are going to sky-rocket after this.

OST release: January.

Season two(possibility) and fights to look forward to: Garou. It's 10x better than this one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
    The one thing that's actually irking me is that there was no transition. You remember in JoJos where Zeppeli was accepting his fate? You remember how smooth, clean, and bad-ass that ending scene was? They just kinda started the song in OPM. It's a different scenario but I think if they changed around the sequences they could pull it off.

Link if you don't remember.

Thanks
    Can't wait for season 2 yeah, I will be seriously pissed if there isn't any at all.
    Last edited by Cury3; 12-21-2015 at 01:41 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Season two(possibility) and fights to look forward to: Garou. It's 10x better than this one.
    I read somewhere that the prophecy was wrong for Boros to fight Saitama, and Garou was the "matched" opponent for boros.
    Last edited by I Don't Love You; 12-21-2015 at 08:26 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
    I read somewhere that the prophecy was wrong for Boros to fight Saitama, and Garou was the "matched" opponent for boros.
    I would have to reread to confirm that, but I don't think so. Saitama is a pretty good match up for him, even if he would destroy him.

You gotta realize that even if he wasn't the correct match up, that Saitama gave Boros something Garou wouldn't. When Boros was fighting him, specifically towards the end, what did you notice? The same song was played when Saitama had his dream, aka him "meeting his match" because you know, it was a dream.

Boros was looking for a good fight. Saitama more or less knew that, and gave it to him. You could tell because of him smiling during the fight and you hear the same heart beat before Saitama killed him. He respected that in a way.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

I Don't Love You (12-21-2015)

Thanks
    I would have to reread to confirm that, but I don't think so. Saitama is a pretty good match up for him, even if he would destroy him.

You gotta realize that even if he wasn't the correct match up, that Saitama gave Boros something Garou wouldn't. When Boros was fighting him, specifically towards the end, what did you notice? The same song was played when Saitama had his dream, aka him "meeting his match" because you know, it was a dream.

Boros was looking for a good fight. Saitama more or less knew that, and gave it to him. You could tell because of him smiling during the fight and you hear the same heart beat before Saitama killed him. He respected that in a way.
    I'm not sure, I just saw it on an anime forum and someone said Garou was the match for boros because it would be even. I am not sure.
    Last edited by I Don't Love You; 12-21-2015 at 11:22 PM.

Thanks
    [SIZE=2]I'm not sure, I just saw it on an anime forum and someone said Garou was the match for boros because it would be even. I am not sure. [SIZE]
    I don't know about even. It just sounds like speculation.

You should probably avoid MAL like the plague.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

I Don't Love You (12-21-2015)

Thanks
    I don't know about even. It just sounds like speculation.

You should probably avoid MAL like the plague.
    Alright thanks

Thanks
    Alright thanks
    Was it MAL? Just curious.

Thanks
    Was it MAL? Just curious.
    I believe so I don't remember, it was when OPM anime just launched and they were talking about the manga:anime fight comparison.

Thanks
    I believe so I don't remember, it was when OPM anime just launched and they were talking about the manga:anime fight comparison.
    Sounds like MAL or Reddit. Just a hunch, I don't care. Word of advice: Avoid both of the comment sections or discussion. Long years of experience for me to say that neither are productive, smart, or correct. I get news from Reddit but mostly Newtype and a few other websites if that's what you were after. As for actual discussion, well, there is only one website-besides this one- I do that on but to be truthful, I don't think you'd like it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    It was a joyful experience watching this, I dunno if I should wait for a "Season 2" or continue with manga.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    It was a joyful experience watching this, I dunno if I should wait for a "Season 2" or continue with manga.
    Season two is more than likely never happening.

The manga is currently on Metal Bat fighting Garou, Silverfangs strongest disciple. You should remember him being mentioned when they were at the dojo.

The webcomic, however, is currently on a different matter entirely. Saitama vs. Tatsumaki was the last thing to happen following the Garou fight.

I would read the manga. The art is phenomenal (see: https://i.imgur.com/nzhC1j1.jpg) and while I would normally recommend the web-comic because it's further, I don't think a lot of people are interested in reading this https://i.imgur.com/WL3EH54.jpg.

Oh and if you're wondering where to start: Start from the beginning. They left out a decent amount of scenes and some character introduction.
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 12-24-2015 at 12:43 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Season two is more than likely never happening. .

Well.....mob psycho 100 is getting an anime, so......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast