Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

MPGH News - 97th Edition

97th Edition - March 14th, 2016
    Sorry for last week!

2 New Minions... Well... New Sections.
    Previous staff members @Raple and @sir jblover just obtained new sections today. @Raple has achieved Runescape and @sir jblover has achieved Crossfire. Go congratulate them here!

News Force Apps are open
    News Force applications are now open! If you'd like to apply, please check this thread out!

- If you are interested in getting closer with the MPGH community without any restrictions via Skype, you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL) and/or the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group or Realm of the Mad God Skype Group
    - The Pharaoh Competition is up. Vote for here who you think deserves Pharaoh for this month. The theme is St. Patricks!
    - The Publicists are giving away $10 Paysafecard here.
    - The News Force applications are up, looking for people to cover Hack of the Week, Section of the Week, Interviews, and Freelancer. Applications close on the 19th of March! Apply here now.

• @Hunter is no longer part of the News Force
    • @Raple has achieved Editor in the News Force!
    • @Yulu has achieved Contributor!

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

If would you like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.

Birthdays:

Postbans:

Staff Changes:

Promotions:

Demotions/Resignations:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]BACKD00R
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    (Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats, Market Place and Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minion+
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Batman
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats, Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)

Minions
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]Cursed
    (Market Place and Minecraft Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Hunter
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]krazyshank
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Trove Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Law
    (Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Mewmi
    [MPGH]Nik
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    (Social Engineering)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]sir jblover
    (Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Sylar
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Yulu
    [MPGH]ZectixV1
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]Yamiez

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Cursed
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ

Publicists
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Misery
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Overdue California quake greater than thought, report says
    The San Andreas Fault has a bad reputation for the commotion of earthquakes. And we are overdue for a really big one. "A U.S. geologist discovered that the San Andreas and the San Jacinto faults may have ruptured together about 200 years ago, creating an earthquake that was felt from north of Los Angeles to San Diego." based on what historical data tells us. About 200 years ago, this earthquake went really far in distance being felt from Los Angeles all the way to San Diego. "The San Andreas Fault, a system that stretches more than 800 miles and is about 10 miles deep, is long overdue for an eruption." One of the seismologists says, and when this earthquake hits, it will hit the coastal line of California. So be prepared.

Source: https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/12/us/cal...s-san-jacinto/

Court documents: FBI bugged binders to eavesdrop on Russian spy ring
    The FBI has actually eavesdropped on Russian Intelligence Agents in New York City, by bugging binders with confidential information. "The covert practice was revealed in filings for the trial of Evgeny Buryakov on Tuesday, who was arrested in January 2015. Prosecutors allege that Buryakov's cover was as an employee for a Russian Bank in New York City but he actually was working for the Russian foreign intelligence agency, SVR." As soon as the eavesdropping was over, police detained the Russian spy gang and locked them up, for the Russians trying to get intelligence from the USA and transmitting the information back at a HQ in Russia.

Source: https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/10/us/rus...fbi/index.html

Bear Simulator Flopped?

In 2014 almost 4,000 backers pledged over $100,00 to fund a game about
    roleplaying as a bear. up until 2 days ago backers seemed happy with there investment until
    The developer of 'Bear Simulator' said this: "updating the game any further is “a lost cause.”
    It's a shame because the game had "mostly Positive" reviews on steam at 78 percent.
    The game didnt have a great recieption, there are plenty of problems with this game making any updates now a "lost cause"
    so why all the drama? One of the main reasons is because Popular youtuber "Pewdiepie" make a video on his experence with this game, and it wasnt pretty.
    At the end of the video Youtube's most popular celeberty fingered "the developer" and tried to get a refund for the game.

https://www.pewdiepie.com/video/zp8ounp8Hbcs/category/all/tag/all/section/latest

FCC to hammer down on internet privacy
    According to the FCC, they want to make it harder for companies to share either personal information or just information in general without your permission.

This rule would require companies like ISPs to ask before doing anything regarding sharing information with third parties or affiliates.

Most cable companies have already fired back saying this will lay out a path for future choices that will make everything overly restrictive.

Google Reveals Android 'N'

The new update for android is still yet to be named according to google but right now it has the fancy codename of Android ‘N’.

Some of the most notable new features is split-screen, improved battery life and improved notifications.

Google has detailed that those features are not all we are going to see in Android ‘N’ Infact they encourage users if they are interested to try out the developer preview much like windows 10 had where everyone can download it at any time.

Google had said this provides an opportunity to allow users to help build the next version of android as it's being developed and to help further along progression for a Q3 2016 release.

Famous Atlanta rapper Bankroll Fresh was shot and killed this passed week in front of Street Execs Studio.
    A bystander reported that he initially heard something that sounded similar to fireworks going off in the parking lot. Followed by what he was then able to make out as machine-gun rapid fire.
    When authorities arrived on the scene bystanders were fleeing the scene and as public knowledge only Bankroll Fresh was murdered.
    The police said that the reason for the shooting is not completely known.
    #LongLiveBankroll was trending on Twitter in Atlanta, GA.

Source: https://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-l...-atlant/nqdq2/

A group of prominent US record labels have filed a lawsuit against the DIY online radio service Radionomy, who also owns Winamp and Shoutcast.

In the documents filed in a California federal court a group of Sony brands - including LaFace Records, Arista Records and Sony Music Entertainment - accuse the service of several forms of copyright infringement.

Radionomy, who also owns Winamp and Shoutcast, offer near 50,000 radio stations that are controlled by its users. These stations are broadcasted freely through a variety of sites and apps.
    The record labels point out that Radionomy has failed to pay the proper licenses and haven't done since 2014. As such, they argue it is not only facilitating widespread copyright infringement, it is promoting it.

Late 2015, the record labels reached out to Vivendi, owner of Radionomy, who reportedly admitted to not paying royalties to SoundExchange since 2014. No agreement was reached on the issue.

Toddler Falls Out Of Moving Van

The shocking moment when a 2 year old boy falls out of a moving van and it is all captured on dash-cam footage. This truly terrifying moment took place last saturday in the Wujiang district in China. According to the boy’s grandfather who was driving the vehicle at the time, the van had been rear-ended in a accident that had taken place in the month before, and that’s the reason why the door popped open as soon as the van took of. “I was waiting at the red light. After passing the intersection, a car chased after me and kept sounding the horn,”said the boy’s grandfather. The grandfather noticed that his grandson had fallen out of the van and he ran back to get him. Luckily the kid didn’t suffer any injuries.

Source:
    https://www.huffingtonpos*****m/entry/...678?utm_hp_ref

Woman Guilty Of Killing 6 Family Members At Christmas Eve Gathering
    A woman named Michele Anderson was facing charges for killing her family back in 2007 and last friday she was found guilty of all charges against her. According to a newspaper the incident apparently happened because she was asked to pay rent after living rent free with her parents for a long period of time. In total she was found guilty of gunning down her sister in law, their children and also her parents. “Anderson will spend the rest of her life in prison” the newspaper said and we all hope she does.

Source:
    https://www.huffingtonpos*****m/entry/...b0000de404d2a5

Interview - [MPGH]Law

[MPGH]Raple: Hello Law, how are you doing today?

[MPGH]Law: I'm doing just fine today.

[MPGH]Raple: That's great to hear, so how did you originally become involved with MPGH?

[MPGH]Law: After I started getting into C++ programming I would make myself hacks for CS:GO. My friends told me I should release them to a community and I liked the Idea so I registered on MPGH and started releasing CS:GO hacks.

[MPGH]Raple: Would you say you've made a lot of releases for MPGH?

[MPGH]Law: Yes I would, over 30 I believe.

[MPGH]Raple: Wow, you must certainly know your stuff. So, what made you decide to apply for a staff position?

[MPGH]Law: I enjoy the community and wanted to assist in the Steam section in specific. So, when the spot opened up I thought it would be a good opportunity to assist the section.

[MPGH]Raple: Well, I'm glad you're on the team. Besides MPGH, what else do you do to take up your time?

[MPGH]Law: In the winter, I am an Avid snowboarder and in the Summer and Spring I often ride dirt bikes. On a day-by-day basis; I enjoy bike rides and I work as a Expo at a Cajun restaurant and play CS:GO.

[MPGH]Raple: Do you play CS:GO fairly often, and what rank are you?

[MPGH]Law: My main account got un-trusted so recently I have stopped playing as much as I used to. I just recently won my 10 ranked matches and got placed in Gold Nova 3.

[MPGH]Raple: That's a pretty good rank to be put in after just your placement games! So, what would you say your possible plans for the future would be?

[MPGH]Law: I don't like to look ahead to the future to much, but my current plans for the near future are to just keep up with my classes and possibly get a promotion at my job. After that I would say I am going to peruse something in the programming field or in law enforcement(that is actually where my username came from).

[MPGH]Raple: Well I wish you the best, is there any shout outs you'd like to give before we end this interview?

[MPGH]Law: I would like to shout out @Hunter for being the leader of the fatherland, @Helix for being a good friend over the past couple months, and @Smoke for being Smog

[MPGH]Raple: Awesome, thanks again for taking time to do this interview!

[MPGH]Law: No problem Raple 8]

Head Editor
    • Cursed

Editors
    • Raple

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Cursed
    • User News
      • Hunter's Best Sheep
      • DarkLordXYZ
    • Global News
      • Raple
      • Dylan
    • Section of The Week
      • Hunter
    • Hack of The Week
      • ?
    • Gaming News
      • Gaar
      • Thijmen
    • Technology News
      • Batman
      • Mewmi
    • Music News
      • Schuba
      • Cohen
    • WTF News?
      • TKD-
      • Law
    • Interviewers
      • Six
      • Raple
    • Freelancers
      • Psychotic
    Last edited by Cursed; 03-14-2016 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

DarknzNet (03-24-2016),demonetized (03-16-2016),Dylan (03-14-2016),FavYo (03-18-2016),[MPGH]Hova (03-14-2016),Ticherhaz (03-17-2016)

Thanks
    Nice read, would read again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstep View Post
    Nice read, would read again.
    have you reread it yet?

Great job NewsFo!

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Great news like always! Good job Newsforce

NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    RIP SMOKE.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    Interesting read like always.
    Good job, everyone in the News Force!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (03-14-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thought there was a SOTW

Anyways, good job News Force!
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    Why is a CS a Minion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    Why is a CS a Minion?
    Became minion before CS

However, Law became minion while he was CS so that was a bit unexpected, sorta.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post

Became minion before CS

However, Law became minion while he was CS so that was a bit unexpected, sorta.
    Staff used to be immune to CS so what you're saying shouldn't matter. Still a Minion with CS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

            brain dead
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Great job News Force! As always, an interesting read.
    And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Thanks for the news. !
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    Great job News Force! an interesting read

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    great job and hot news everyone ! keeping up it